2021 GTA Photo Tag! | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2021 GTA Photo Tag!

Hey how do you guys get such clear photos? Mine all look fuzzy
Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I read that using phones for GPS messes with the lenses(bike vibrations etc)

Hey how do you guys get such clear photos? Mine all look fuzzy
For posting on the road so you don't get ninja'd.....

I take full size photos (2640X1488). I then open it in an app called 'Pocket Paint'. Save the same photo at 50% quality, and then post using the full site. I have a Samsung S9.

At home I resize and edit using paint, I don't see a need to go through the whole photoshop thing for minor size and license plate edits.

Freddy, we need an address, bud.
Yep, sorry, I'm now acquainted with the rules, 2805 Convair Dr. Mississauga will get you there. Thats the address for the building right across the road.

I take full size photos (2640X1488). I then open it in an app called 'Pocket Paint'. Save the same photo at 50% quality, and then post using the full site. I have a Samsung S9.

At home I resize and edit using paint, I don't see a need to go through the whole photoshop thing for minor size and license plate edits.

LOL I also use Paint for everything, including downsizing photos, nice and fast, I have even created electrical schematics with Paint. Yeah, if you have your phone camera set for maximum resolution, the photos are too large for this forum, you need to downsize them before this site will accept them .

Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I read that using phones for GPS messes with the lenses(bike vibrations etc)
Hmm I don’t use phone mounted gps, or any gps. My camera is pretty bad on my phone though!

Might try this I have the S6

Another alternative, which may be more work for you depending on your familiarity;
1. host image on a 3rd party (imgur, photo bucket, etc)
2. Copy direct image link
3. Paste image link without the periods like this: [IMG.]linkhere.jpg[/IMG.]
Definitely got more comfortable with this system, and it uses the full resolution of the photo for zooming.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Another alternative, which may be more work for you depending on your familiarity;
1. host image on a 3rd party (imgur, photo bucket, etc)
2. Copy direct image link
3. Paste image link without the periods like this: [IMG.]linkhere.jpg[/IMG.]
Definitely got more comfortable with this system, and it uses the full resolution of the photo for zooming.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
True, I used to use tinypic before, maybe I’ll do that

LOL I also use Paint for everything, including downsizing photos, nice and fast, I have even created electrical schematics with Paint. Yeah, if you have your phone camera set for maximum resolution, the photos are too large for this forum, you need to downsize them before this site will accept them .
Super quick and easy...take normal photo, take screenshot of photo, crop photo to show only the photo without the phone banner etc, post photo. Takes care of downsizing it.

Back
Top Bottom