2021 GTA Photo Tag! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2021 GTA Photo Tag!

Old: Polson Pier
Polson St Toronto
(too many peds and security for a boardwalk shot)
565d3360c3260b6ddf338313389508c0.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Old: Polson Pier
Polson St Toronto
(too many peds and security for a boardwalk shot)
565d3360c3260b6ddf338313389508c0.jpg

You can walk the bike, perfectly legal. ?

Not about legality (dear god let's not have that argument again ), question of navigating bodies.

ohhh, was pretty empty when i was there. had like 4 people in the park, everyone else was on the boardwalk to the far right.

I hate to be that guy but I am going to be. The last tag has been up for 5 days. There has been riding weather since. For shytz and giggles I spent my entire lunch hour looking for this tag yesterday on google maps. I found myself annoyed that I could not find it.

Now, I had no intention of going out for a ride yesterday as I had a full day but if it was my intention then that was an hour wasted sitting on a task chair when I could have been in the saddle.

I am not trying to attack the poster. That isn't my point. And the last time I griped about this, the response was to ask for a hint. Ok, so for those of you, and maybe there have been none, trying to find this spot I ask for a hint that is more descriptive than the one offered.

Oh, and asking for a hint means that the poster needs to respond. So again, I point out that rather than riding to get that tag and move the game along the efforts are spent waiting or searching.

This is my $0.02 and I may be the only ******* that feels this way. I make no apologies for being an ******* as it has taken a lifetime to be so good at it.

/rant

I'm sure if you "Forge" ahead to find the "Park" in question, you will get there.

Honestly sometimes I think it would be easy to google but it isn't

Sent from my Redmi 7A using Tapatalk

I'm sure if you "Forge" ahead to find the "Park" in question, you will get there.

Honestly sometimes I think it would be easy to google but it isn't

Sent from my Redmi 7A using Tapatalk
Thank you! With that I found it in less than a minute. I googled and street viewed every park in Caledon. Then searched for covered public areas, parks with covered areas, parks with covered picnic areas without luck.

Back
Top Bottom