2021 GTA Photo Tag! | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2021 GTA Photo Tag!

410 going north ??
I don't find any problem with the 410 at all. We have access to the super spacious HOV lanes. Yes, I travel the 410 very frequently on a motorcycle.

I find that the left most lane is always the safest, since the only thing you have to worry about are people merging in. The 404 is probably the most dangerous highway in the Toronto area for that reason.

I don't find any problem with the 410 at all. We have access to the super spacious HOV lanes. Yes, I travel the 410 very frequently on a motorcycle.

I find that the left most lane is always the safest, since the only thing you have to worry about are people merging in. The 404 is probably the most dangerous highway in the Toronto area for that reason.
Yup the left most lane/hov is best, fun when it’s clogged North during rush hour then hov is freeeee, just gotta be careful of the people who cut into the hov lane because their tired of sitting in gridlock lol

Even though it's the Aga Khan (77 Wynford) in the background, this particular parking lot belongs to...

Old: Islamic Centre - 49 Wynford Dr, North York, ON

pna0dJ88j

This isn't Scarberia, it's central

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I know its not in Scarborough, my point was that people from around there might be able to drag the game over to the far east side.

Even though it's the Aga Khan (77 Wynford) in the background, this particular parking lot belongs to...

Old: Islamic Centre - 49 Wynford Dr, North York, ON

pna0dJ88j

that husky looks great!

Back
Top Bottom