2020 Ontario GTA Photo Tag! | Page 24 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2020 Ontario GTA Photo Tag!

New:

b05ffcb16f8e72b45885ecdd0509f184.jpg

Sent from the Moon!

BTW riding downtown was the pits. The roads are all in bad shape, I hit hard some bumpy roads. Barely could shift...

BTW riding downtown was the pits. The roads are all in bad shape, I hit hard some bumpy roads. Barely could shift...
Yeah that's exactly why I didn't touch the tag yesterday; the roads are garbage and traffic was worse. Similar reasons why I've mostly avoided posting any tags in the core, because you have to add all the lane closures and traffic diversions on top of all that.

So many closures ;_;

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Similar reasons why I've mostly avoided posting any tags in the core, because you have to add all the lane closures and traffic diversions on top of all that.

Yup, thanks for that!

Might need a clue for the tag, @anterabae. Only 1 location shows up for me on gmaps, and I don't think it is your photo location.

Might need a clue for the tag, @anterabae. Only 1 location shows up for me on gmaps, and I don't think it is your photo location.
Crap I didn't look close enough and just assumed it was one and the same. The actual location is really close... think Vikings

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Crap I didn't look close enough and just assumed it was one and the same. The actual location is really close... think Vikings

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
This is @Robbo level type research... I'm just a beginner... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

I was actually there tonight...... there were so many cars and activity that I could not get close enough in the dark to get a pic.....

Back
Top Bottom