2020 Ontario GTA Photo Tag! | Page 26 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2020 Ontario GTA Photo Tag!

Too funny! I thought @anterabae was going to get this one for sure!
I met the owner as well, and can confirm the same story.
My tag isn't too far away if you are still out there.
Haha I was going to but you beat me to it. I'd only just started breakfast when you posted. Up too late last night for family birthday festivities. ???

Not nearly as bad as poor @Evon though

Up in Keswick now...all the city tags are so far....cuts into too much sleep time for any sort of midnight photo tagging lol

Thou we did get a seadoo this year...and we’ve been out on this new toy more than the bikes this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^%*&$*^&^$*$%^$%&^$#

View attachment 46047

I was there this morning but decided to wait until after my ride to post. Bad decision it turns out.
On the up side, while I was at FSM, Alex the new owner came out and talked about his plans. There is going to be in house coffee roasting, cafe, bike maintenance and some retail space.
He gave me a tour of the progress as well, really nice guy.
Too funny! I thought @anterabae was going to get this one for sure!
I met the owner as well, and can confirm the same story.
My tag isn't too far away if you are still out there.
I met Sergio(*) The service portion owner. Nice guy. Talked about the same thing. Explained they seemed to have the lease for 10 years and weren't planning on doing motorcycle sales unless it was high end. Possibly ARCH? I'd be interested in seeing an ARCH moto in TO. He gave a little display of the plans and then let me take my tag (he was in the photo I took)
Looking forward to the spring there, not many TO service places left.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Time for the 2021 thread?
Start it up.
Copy the first few posts from this thread and add them in the beginning.
Then move the last tag over.
Then go claim that tag!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Is anyone motivated to tally the 2020 score?

Back
Top Bottom