2020 Ontario GTA Photo Tag! | Page 16 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2020 Ontario GTA Photo Tag!

New:

uW1ITzh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey @ACsurge your images are, although good, are always low resolution, there is no clarity in the details (being able to read the signs by zooming in). If you can find a way to resolve it, would be helpful!

@sburns Updated the photo. Unfortunately Tapatalk only allows low res unless you pay for the app. Alas I'm a little cheap to do that.
Further this server also has a limit on the size of photo. Hopefully this is good enough.

@sburns Updated the photo. Unfortunately Tapatalk only allows low res unless you pay for the app. Alas I'm a little cheap to do that.
Further this server also has a limit on the size of photo. Hopefully this is good enough.
Thanks, new pic is great! I think @Jayell tested and learned that even the paid version of Tapatalk doesn't resolve the image quality issue.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Thanks, new pic is great! I think @Jayell tested and learned that even the paid version of Tapatalk doesn't resolve the image quality issue.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
I did the Tapatalk Pro free trial. It's no better than the free version.

The GTAM app allows somewhat larger photos than Tapatalk. But the best solution is to upload to an image hosting site, such as Upload Image — Free Image Hosting, or Imgur, but one must link to the photo itself, rather than the web page. Take note @bigpoppa.

Or just stand closer . You don’t always need the full image of your bike in the pic...as long as you can see part of the bike will do .

Old:

Thornton Bales, 19th Sideroad between Bathurst & Dufferin

jw5Gcic.jpg

Really?
I can do medium res on the free app

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

There are 3 options however only able to do the 2 lower resolution ones. The original pic is the middle choice which then has the issue of not have enough detail.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Nice, and now we can get a better look at your bike! Nice ride (y)

I've always used the Tapatalk app for posting with medium rez photos seems to work, but I also have an iphone so I wonder if there are differences between brands of mobiles. Meh glad you got it sorted out.

Old
Fishbone by the lake, Musselman lake

f84d3b6e551a17864da3122a629bedb5.jpg

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@Michael0124
You referring to the location I posted?
They are still open. Just dined there last week Friday. First time. Everything was great! Just don't order any of the "Snacks". Everything else including the Brussels sprouts were good. Service was good.

Haven't dined at Musselmans Lake. There is one more location. Not sure if all 3 are associated with each other.

@Michael0124
You referring to the location I posted?
They are still open. Just dined there last week Friday. First time. Everything was great! Just don't order any of the "Snacks". Everything else including the Brussels sprouts were good. Service was good.

Haven't dined at Musselmans Lake. There is one more location. Not sure if all 3 are associated with each other.

They actually have 4 locations now in Ontario. One in Stouffville and the other at Friday Harbour.
I’ve been to the Stouffville and Aurora location and was really good both times.

Back
Top Bottom