2020 Ontario GTA Photo Tag! | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2020 Ontario GTA Photo Tag!

OK, thats just odd.
3rd time is the charm?

Can't delete the other 2
I'm probably to blame.....I was banned from there over 25 years ago...they must know I'm on this site

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I'll bite.
What happened?

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
So......me and two other heavyweights show up there about 25 years ago.....we got our money's worth....were told that we had been there more than 2 hours.....time to leave....we just moved to another table on the other side of the restaurant....they caught on and walked us out...my buddy was carrying a plate full of olives with him.....they told us we were never welcome back.

Also, for my " I'm so funny " post.....the sign in the first pic says "tutto bene" now open
Tutto bene means All Good
I'm still LoL ing

Old: Frankie Tomatto's
7225 Woodbine Ave Markham
9526d23efc966832316b121ce7b65a00.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

So......me and two other heavyweights show up there about 25 years ago.....we got our money's worth....were told that we had been there more than 2 hours.....time to leave....we just moved to another table on the other side of the restaurant....they caught on and walked us out...my buddy was carrying a plate full of olives with him.....they told us we were never welcome back.

Also, for my " I'm so funny " post.....the sign in the first pic says "tutto bene" now open
Tutto bene means All Good
I'm still LoL ing

I refuse to admit how long it took me to get your dad joke, but I got it without having to have it explained. I can't mock dad jokes though - my dad, bro, and I used to drive my mum bonkers with constant dad jokes.

So you have never tried to go back, to even test the waters.
(BTW you are not missing much, I always thought it was crummy)

My brother used to joke that they still have a Polaroid of me taped to the wall lol

I have Vinnie Zucchinis near me if I want an Italian buffet.
I much rather prefer Tucker's Marketplace

My brother used to joke that they still have a Polaroid of me taped to the wall lol

I have Vinnie Zucchinis near me if I want an Italian buffet.
I much rather prefer Tucker's Marketplace

*takes notes, tries to avoid drooling on phone

I feel like we should have a food related tagger meet-up at the end of the season. Assuming we're not still (or back) in lockdown.

I concur. Not all that good.
#bringbackolivegarden

Old:
The Bottom of Hammersmith, South of Queen St E, Toronto.
IUW5qjv.jpg

Last edited:
New:
VumKiiQ.jpg

Not too far, forgot to put on the new plate sticker :$

New:

2767ddf102f34cea3418442c7a8659b9.jpg

Opps I thought I posted this, but forgot to hit reply.... :confused: :rolleyes:

Sent from the Moon!

Back