2020 Ontario GTA Photo Tag! | Page 27 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2020 Ontario GTA Photo Tag!

Wouldn't you feel like a **** if I said I lost my job due to covid. No fear, I work for a bank; we made bank last year. And I got a promotion. This is the real prize though.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
new Zero on the horizon?

Wouldn't you feel like a **** if I said I lost my job due to covid. No fear, I work for a bank; we made bank last year. And I got a promotion. This is the real prize though.

Ha it's funny you mention prize, I was thinking we should have goofy trophy or something, site badge who knows. Just to mark the game.
Well congrats on having a good year then! (y)

Last edited:
Ha it's fun you mention prize, I was thinking we should have goofy trophy or something, site badge who knows. Just to mark the game.
Add it to the signature?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

@anterabae The one with the least sustained range is the one with the most tags. Huh. Where there's a will there's a way!

Also, thanks Evon for compiling the list.

@anterabae The one with the least sustained range is the one with the most tags. Huh. Where there's a will there's a way!

Also, thanks Evon for compiling the list.
Not sure if that’s true. She can likely get 300km+ per charge since she avoids the highways. Everyone else has their efficiency flipped.

new Zero on the horizon?
Nah. I strongly covet the SR/F, but I wouldn't be able to justify spending that kind of cash so quickly after the DS. I'm also too scared new tech is close enough that I'd be kicking myself if I bought now.
Ha it's funny you mention prize, I was thinking we should have goofy trophy or something, site badge who knows. Just to mark the game.
I spent half my day today making a cat-themed competition poster chock full of catty puns (yup, this is what your bank fees go towards, me doing arts and crafts ?), so my creativity's tapped out for today. I like this idea though ... maybe I'll throw something together later. :)
Everyone underestimates ol' Stormfly!
Not sure if that’s true. She can likely get 300km+ per charge since she avoids the highways. Everyone else has their efficiency flipped.
300km is overly generous for my model. More realistic is 200-225km. 100% on avoiding the highways; soon as I hit 100km/h my range effectively halves.

Nice, but where are the cats?????
You asked for it... I've cropped out the text because bidness, but trust me, the puns continued. The title of the comp includes "advo-cats"
4b4c3185576c9ce911ffdc790e10ed37.jpg

Back
Top Bottom