I don't see lack of cajones as being the problem

and Jorge responds
"nobody can say I have not taken risks...."

someone needs to tell these lads
it an't cool to air your dirty laundry in public

can't see HRC being big on this
public-pissypant activity is very un-Japanese

Puig is an arze hole.

This sums it up nicely, he is a first class dickhead.

as much as I think JLO is an arrogant, self centered brat
I don't see lack of cajones as being the problem

He has ridden hurt enough times that no one should be questioning his dedication, toughness or courage.

someone needs to tell these lads
it an't cool to air your dirty laundry in public

Puig started it, Lorenzo wasn't whining in public until his team manager ran him down without cause.

Nobody should be questioning his dedication.

+1. Also broke a collarbone on Thursday practice, had it plated and raced on Sunday. He may be an arrogant prima donna, but he's a damn tough one.

Mark

I agree with your analysis

except for the "he started it" part

that is the response of a 6 year old

You don't make it to this level without the brass, the dedication and the talent. I don't like JLo, but I give him the respect due.

Also broke a collarbone on Thursday practice, had it plated and raced on Sunday. He may be an arrogant prima donna, but he's a damn tough one.

Mark

Yup, and that is what made him super cautious on mixed conditions ever since, he was a conisistent risk taker/crasher early in his careers, but the man is a ******* machine when he has the bike setup correctly; I want to believe Puig is just showing some tough love, like he got a Ducati when he started to win... but the way Puig was with Pedrosa makes me believe he isn't the Man to head the Team. Nakamoto would have cracked skulls and kept that BS internal if it were an issue and address with discretion.

The HRC is likely to have claimed another body, it's just so damn violent; which makes it all the more impressive Marc does what he does, can crash when he takes it beyond its limit and not get seriously injured, his shoulder not withstanding of course.

Anyhow: Moto3 was a cracker!

Champagne or Crash!

Spoiler!!!!

Attachments

• Triumph.jpeg
    Triumph.jpeg
    335.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
tough little dude!

MTYHQzQ.jpg

From that crash at FP1 to 8-Ball corner pocket!
Never change, Marc!

I may need to change my handle, Fabio has overtaken Mav in the most promising opposition to Marc in GP class.

I may need to change my handle, Fabio has overtaken Mav in the most promising opposition to Marc in GP class.

He's one to watch for sure. But there have been so many up-and-comers in recent years that failed to depose the King: Vinales, Zarco, etc., I won't hold my breath.

We are truly living in the Marquez Era.

I remember in the Rossi years, he would stalk the leader the entire race and just overtake him in the last lap like it was an afterthought. Remind you of anyone lately? MM93 is like a cat playing with its food.

Great finish, exciting race.

Quick question, I have the MotoGP video pass, but this whole weekend when I go to the Spoiler free page it is blank. I had to watch from the video page, which is OK but hard to not see results before.
Anyone else having problems? Any ideas?

Great finish, exciting race.

Quick question, I have the MotoGP video pass, but this whole weekend when I go to the Spoiler free page it is blank. I had to watch from the video page, which is OK but hard to not see results before.

Spoiler page worked fine for me this weekend.

Are you running some kind of Adblocker that may be blocking the videos? Is it working for you right now?

He's one to watch for sure. But there have been so many up-and-comers in recent years that failed to depose the King: Vinales, Zarco, etc., I won't hold my breath.

I remember in the Rossi years, he would stalk the leader the entire race and just overtake him in the last lap like it was an afterthought. Remind you of anyone lately? MM93 is like a cat playing with its food.

I agree in general, though I thought he was going to pass him earlier than the last lap.

MM is truly the only alien anymore. I don't see anyone on the horizon that will challenge him enough to dethrone him over the next few years. That includes Quartararo for me.

Really hope we get to see Quartararo on the M1 soon. Also hope Zarco somehow finds a seat (maybe Lorenzo's at HRC?), he seemed to be the real deal pre-KTM.

Zarco on a satellite Tech 3 Yamaha was not really a title contender, he gave him a few last lap battles for podium position, but never really had the upgrades on his bike to be taken serious as a contender. If he had a factory seat alongside Mav... well that would be a different story. Mav still can be a contender, but if its between Mav or Fabio, I just have to give it Fabio doing the business.

He was on a limited rev and outdated bike almost all season and still performed, also he got the taste of several victories stolen from him... I think Mav is a lot like Lorenzo, not thier riding styles of course, in that when the bike is not 100% to their liking expect a P3 position at best and don't be surprised if top 10 position isn't possible in the worst case scenario. Much like Lorenzo's last year a Yamaha, really.

Either way, that feeling he gets from Fabio is from the Man himself; Marc doesn't see Dovi as the threat anymore, I personally never thought he was, and his eyes are fixed on a hungry kid on a satellite Yamaha that rides like JLO putting Rossi and Mav in their place nearly every race weekend.

Will he do it next year, probably not unless he gets a works seat at Yamaha where he can have say on the development of the bike. But this could shake out a lot of things over at Yamaha. I'd love to see Mir and Fabio on the Works Yamaha team, Mav and Rins at Suzuki, Marc and Zarco at HRC and Petrux and JLO at Ducati and Miller on a factory supported Pramac. That would be the ideal situation for a proper 8-way battle. Add Taka and Suzuki on HRC backed machinery at LCR for that extra punchy off line excitement and we would have the best season yet, I think.

Dovi, Cal and Rossi are just filler at this point. They had their time, its time for them to move on to test roles, commentary or Team management.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom