2018/2019 Raptors/NBA Thread | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018/2019 Raptors/NBA Thread

I heard about that. The social media mockery is going to sting when they realize they've been duped.

Other than the fact that they're both black with corn rows, they look nothing alike. lol Shows you how full the bandwagon is.
One of my Jamaican brethren from work got me mixed up with another coworker yesterday....I guess all of us fat, white, bald guys look the same. Lol

We were talking about something similar at dinner. Now, I'm not a sports guy, but the fact that hockey players wear helmets, hell, I could be taking a leak next to Matthews or McDavid and have no clue.
But I could pretty much id all of the Raptors.

Sent from my Purple LGG4 using Tapatalk

Other than the fact that they're both black with corn rows, they look nothing alike. lol Shows you how full the bandwagon is.
Look around, that Kawhi hairdo has gone viral!

I find it appalling that Nick Nurse didn't get any nods for COY. The disrespect is real.

Nah. NBA almost always gives the award to teams that either had a dramatic improvement year-over-year, or overachieved.

Unless the raptors won 70 games, Nurse was not going to win it from the onset.

What I do think the league should do is consider playoffs for the awards. I think Nurse would have gotten more love.

Ujiri has 'committed' to the Raptors. That's good news. Hopefully, they can get the Leonard deal done.

Big Spain!!

He said he would only stay if Kawhi stayed..... Hmmmm.....

Seems like he will stay based on all the news. Gasol, Ujiri, private plane sponsorship, rumors of real estate purchases.

I think the only reason he would want to leave Toronto at this point is the incessant fan base. At least in LA he can maintain some sort of normalcy. I've been following the raptors subreddit and people are tailing his family members to try figure out if/where he bought a house, checking school records for his kids enrollment, etc. Little much..

Seems like he will stay based on all the news. Gasol, Ujiri, private plane sponsorship, rumors of real estate purchases.

I think the only reason he would want to leave Toronto at this point is the incessant fan base. At least in LA he can maintain some sort of normalcy. I've been following the raptors subreddit and people are tailing his family members to try figure out if/where he bought a house, checking school records for his kids enrollment, etc. Little much..
It will die down, he helped bring a championship to a team that's been dreaming of just making it to the finals. He's a 'temporary' big deal.

lol
You really thinking LA is gonna be quieter than toronto?

lol
You really thinking LA is gonna be quieter than toronto?

Why not? there is way more celebrities / sport stars that live there than there are here. He literally could not walk down a Toronto sidewalk without being mauled by people.

Go Kawhi go
woohoo.gif
! I'm hoping for a historically great season.

I just want to celebrate my foresight here from September last year. I hope I can transfer that foresight to the lottery
lol.gif

Thing are going happen fast now over the next few weeks with major impacts (or not) to the Raptors. Here's an interesting article hitting some considerations. Enjoy.
6 reasons Raptors should blow up roster if Kawhi Leonard leaves - Sportsnet.ca

Apparently, the Lakers are now going to pursue another max money player after clearing more salary cap space - kawhi is their #1 target apparently

I'm hoping the one plus one contract appeals to Kawhi with the Raptors (i.e., run it back one year and the second year is a player option)... obviously at max for that length of contract. It fits
angel3.gif
. Gasol has just signed back on, and you at least need a former DPOY big man like him again to run it back against the eastern conference all-star playoff MVP level big men Embiid and Giannis Antetokounmpo. Kawhi will be key.

Last edited:
KD to the Nets. The East is going to be very exciting next year. Once he returns for him injury, of course.

Back
Top Bottom