2018/2019 Raptors/NBA Thread | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018/2019 Raptors/NBA Thread

Holy **** did the raptors just beat philly?

Ooff.. Winnable game that slipped through the cracks. Bench needs to show up otherwise this is gonna be over quickly.

Big win. Go Raps! Kawhi looked much healthier
thumb_up.gif

Excellent effort tonight. Still concerned about some people not sinking good shots but at least we're getting the looks.

Kawhi with career best assists?!! He looked good, saw him heating up in the 3rd and i was literally rubbing my hands together for the 4th quarter performance. He did not disappoint.

Who was that guy the Raps traded away this past offseason that so many people were mad to see go? Yeah don't hear anyone wishing he was back instead of Kawhi.

I was one. I am enjoying the moment no doubt, but I am still 90% sure Kawhi leaves after the end of the season, which is what bothered me about the trade in the first place.

I was one. I am enjoying the moment no doubt, but I am still 90% sure Kawhi leaves after the end of the season, which is what bothered me about the trade in the first place.
He's staying in Toronto.

I think he's going to stay.

He wants to be the face of any team he's on and he wants to win. Clippers aren't at that level yet and he's not going to share the spotlight with Lebron.

Back
Top Bottom