2018/2019 Raptors/NBA Thread | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018/2019 Raptors/NBA Thread

I just think it's dope that JV is sitting courtside supporting his former team/mates.

Bucks may be banged up but they crushed in GM1.

Great Raptors game tonight, first in the series against the 76ers (quarter finals). I was really excited to hear about the Kawhi trade back when it happened. He was dominant tonight
smile.gif
. Impressive Raptors game
ban-rollerbanana.gif

Exciting times. Lots of great sports news reviews from tonight's game already.
https://www.cbc.ca/sports/basketbal...-philadelphia-76ers-game-1-analysis-1.5114304
Kawhi's MVP-level performance propels Raptors into unfamiliar territory - Sportsnet.ca
Kawhi Leonard dominates, Raptors roll Sixers in Game 1
A Philly newspaper has acknowledged Kawhi's greatness. Kawhi dominated Sixers-Raptors Game 1 like Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan would have
Leonard scores 45 points to lift Raptors over 76ers in Game 1 - Sportsnet.ca
Kawhi Leonard Erupts for 45 Points as Raptors Crush Joel Embiid, 76ers in Game 1

Last edited:
I was hoping for a competitive series here. If the Sixers can start hitting more of their shots and the Raps can give up fewer offensive rebounds, the games might be a bit closer. Depth wise, even with Mike Scott, the Sixers barely matched up well - without him, this series might be over in five.
All that said, imagine if the Raps could sweep and the Buck/Celtics have a grueling 7game series:)

I'd be perfectly happy to see the Raptors blow out the sixers. Less games now means fresher legs later.

I only saw last nights highlights but it looked like they need an adjustment to Butler killing them with 3's. Could easily turn from the 76ers making it a series to the 76ers dominating.

Can't win if only 1 or 2 guys plays.

Kawhi sits for 2 mins and 76ers go on an 8-0 run. Momentum shifts are very prevalent in basketball, and doesn't look good when you can't trust others on your team for even 2 mins of rest.

Lowry, Green, Gasol need to show up. It's been the Siakim and Kawhi show so far.

Don't get me started on Nurses small rotations......

Still thinking Raptors win the series.

Back
Top Bottom