2016 motorcycle show question | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2016 motorcycle show question

Looking forward to the show :) Hope to get some gauntlet gloves possibly, check out a few bikes I hope and dream to own one day as well :p

Brace%2Byourself..%2B(2).jpg

Incoming posts about how terrible the Jan show is...

Is there any deals?
Should I buy online?
Will the manufactures be there?
Is it better than the February show?
Where can I buy the best beef jerky?

Is there any deals?
Should I buy online?
Will the manufactures be there?
Is it better than the February show?
Where can I buy the best beef jerky?
Well you're already ahead of the game with the free tickets!
Also, I think you forgot: "is this the big one? By the airport? "

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

I want to buy a bike at the show, what oil should I use? What colour is best? How long are the short line ups? How short are the long line ups? What is this thing you call,"Stickies?"

I blame Matthew. He He. Thank you.

Came close to buying a demo bike from a dealer at the show..was a day too late.

Otherwise it's a good way to cop a feel off certain bikes from various manufacturers.

Do I have to pay tax on admission price? That can be a deal breaker for me.
Not if you pay cash. Tell them you're Italian.

Should I wear my leathers at the show? Can I wear my patches and colours and display my most angry of scowls?

Are OCC toques out of style? Can I wear one and hang around the choppers?

Should I wear my leathers at the show? Can I wear my patches and colours and display my most angry of scowls?

Are OCC toques out of style? Can I wear one and hang around the choppers?

Yes, you can wear your leathers. Providing you have cut outs in them and display white`ish underwear. Display your worst scowls. Going Grrrrr, Grrrr as much as you can. It will help you fit in. Grrrrrr. Patches, absolutely. Grrrrr. You still have OCC toque. Oh yes, will turn the girls/guys on. They will go Grrrrrrr oh baby. Oh baby. Tearing at your shorts. Grrrrr.

http://www.dhresource.com/albu_1024159724_00-1.0x0/wholesale-fashion-imitation-leather-men-39.jpg

Please tell me when you will be there. Just so I can avoid the competition. He He.

Oh by the way, what bike is good for showing up at Timmies?

Yes, you can wear your leathers. Providing you have cut outs in them and display white`ish underwear. Display your worst scowls. Going Grrrrr, Grrrr as much as you can. It will help you fit in. Grrrrrr. Patches, absolutely. Grrrrr. You still have OCC toque. Oh yes, will turn the girls/guys on. They will go Grrrrrrr oh baby. Oh baby. Tearing at your shorts. Grrrrr.

http://www.dhresource.com/albu_1024159724_00-1.0x0/wholesale-fashion-imitation-leather-men-39.jpg

Please tell me when you will be there. Just so I can avoid the competition. He He.

Oh by the way, what bike is good for showing up at Timmies?
Looking good! Do you lift bro?

Was at the show setting up this afternoon.

The halls are full so there should be lots of any motorcycle fan to see.

Drop by Booth 4201 to see the youngest kid's display.

Well you're already ahead of the game with the free tickets!
Also, I think you forgot: "is this the big one? By the airport? "

What free tickets?

Back
Top Bottom