2012 SOAR Schedule | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2012 SOAR Schedule

Ive ridden Bogie 15 times, and also Mosport, I find Mosport way way more dangerous.
At least Bogie has silky smooth and very wide track, and not as fast overall.

Mosport is third fastest track on the planet, bumpy as shoot, patched,beat up, and also just as limited runoff in crashzones for 2 wheelers. Driver and rider Fatalities are in the 20s at least.

Ill take smooth wide Bogie over Mosport anytime.

You might but myself and most other would take it the other way

Anyone know anything about Fort Erie track thats suposed to open sometime in 2012 ? I ve heard that SOAR will be racing there once it opens ( ? ) ???!!! and why there is no races happening in August ??

Last edited:
Anyone know anything about Fort Erie track thats suposed to open sometime in 2012 ? I ve heard that SOAR will be racing there once it opens ( ? ) ???!!! and why there is no races happening in August ??

Fort Erie will not be opening in 2012.

Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy and I will win 6/49 big money... Things I also believe in.

Your not even a track rider! Get off here !
:lmao:
( I believe you wont make it til July 15th before you get ""back in the saddle again"" Aerosmith...)

Doesn't matter... point is: it's going to be finished eventually.

Multi-config road course with it's own grand stands? awesome!
Uhmm,, you know how many tracks have started off with good PR and never seen the light of day? Couldn"t even count the number ,,,,
Mosport is making changes to get NASCAR. I will lay money on it they get a truck race next year. Fort Erie,, as much as it would be nice,,, just a web site,,I think?,,,! To much environmental issues they need to hurdle,and public,and municipal,and federal and,,,

Back
Top Bottom