2012 SOAR Schedule | GTAMotorcycle.com

2012 SOAR Schedule

kneedragger88

Dealer/Vendor
Site Supporter
Hopefully the TMP dates work out...

Good luck with the series! I wish I was young / rich / fast enough to join you guys. Especially fast enough...

TMP Power of Sale is over. That was the delay on the TMP dates and ultimately our schedule. There is information that I am privy too that I cannot make public. Lets just say I am 100% confident in the TMP dates.
There is a possibility of another event being added, we are in negotiations now and it may be added when we are sure its a go.

TMP Power of Sale is over. That was the delay on the TMP dates and ultimately our schedule. There is information that I am privy too that I cannot make public. Lets just say I am 100% confident in the TMP dates.

Oh, excellent! So happy to hear that!

Alright i have em all inked in on my big calendar next to my desk.

Now i need the CSBK and RACE schedules as well as the Multi-Sport and Tri-Sport triathlon schedules.

Hurry up!

Alot of Grand bend days in there.....looks like you are trying to cut out tmp slowly

Great thing about GBM is that you can have a different layout/track each time you go. If you really wanted to, you could hold all six rounds there.

Do a Calabogie double header weekend and Id join this whole darn series.

How nice of you to track your sister's/girlfriends schedule as well, such a good boy!

Its true. Definitely a girly sport, but i need to get in touch with my feminine side somehow. After every race we all sit down, hold hands, talk about feelings and cry.

Alright i have em all inked in on my big calendar next to my desk.

Now i need the CSBK and RACE schedules as well as the Multi-Sport and Tri-Sport triathlon schedules.

Hurry up!

Every year I create a calendar, in MS Word, that shows all the regional series' dates, Canadian Superbike, and AMA Superbike dates then I post it on my page. Now that we have these dates, I'll be getting to work on it soon.

Every year I create a calendar, in MS Word, that shows all the regional series' dates, Canadian Superbike, and AMA Superbike dates then I post it on my page. Now that we have these dates, I'll be getting to work on it soon.

You should just create a google calendar, then share it publically... I create one, works well.

You should just create a google calendar, then share it publically... I create one, works well.

There are a bunch of calendar applications, for the content management system that I use on my site. The problem is that they don't print very well. If I create a calendar in something common, like Word, then I can put it up for download and people can edit it, as they see fit.

Do a Calabogie double header weekend and Id join this whole darn series.

Not a Safe track for bikes.....racers have already said they wont race there because its to dangerous.....yeah its pretty but will never be a part of a series like SOAR

Dont want to say never BUT they would have to make a serious number of changes. Good for trackday pace not good at race pace. Its unlikely that it would ever happen as they sell all their weekends to car types anyway.

Not a Safe track for bikes.....racers have already said they wont race there because its to dangerous.....yeah its pretty but will never be a part of a series like SOAR

Ive ridden Bogie 15 times, and also Mosport, I find Mosport way way more dangerous.
At least Bogie has silky smooth and very wide track, and not as fast overall.

Mosport is third fastest track on the planet, bumpy as shoot, patched,beat up, and also just as limited runoff in crashzones for 2 wheelers. Driver and rider Fatalities are in the 20s at least.

Ill take smooth wide Bogie over Mosport anytime.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom