‘I identify as black’ | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

‘I identify as black’

I identify as black from the scrotum forward.

I don't get the big deal. This girl identifies herself as black, has done good things (assuming) for the black community as head of her NAACP chapter. Where's the real problem?

I would self identify as a Martian if it meant keeping a job I might not have been given otherwise too.

As usual, Monty Python was 35 years ahead of their time with both Jenner and this woman in this clip:

[video=youtube;sFBOQzSk14c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c?t=30s[/video]

I don't get the big deal. This girl identifies herself as black, has done good things (assuming) for the black community as head of her NAACP chapter. Where's the real problem?

She lied on her job application. Pretty much negates any good will she may have fostered.
And she's detached from reality.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

This is an interesting question (it is fascinating to see how race relations works in the USA, and not in Canada). Anyway, one step at the time... even if she is detached from reality, so what? In the wide spectrum of good --- evil, did she do anything wrong, other than lies based on delusion, or self interest?

She lied on her job application. Pretty much negates any good will she may have fostered.
And she's detached from reality.

Is this any different than Bruce Jenner? She views herself as black, possibly has some mental issues, but that's something that she will have to deal with.

She didn't do this to gain some sort of advantage, she did good things for her community, where's the real problem?

First Bruce Jenner now this. They flood main stream media with BS stories like this as smoke screen for much more important happenings!

The day Bill C-51 which is HUGE and massively affects all Canadians, CBC's first page was all about Bruce Jenner while in none of their sections they even mentioned bill-c51. Belive me i looked. Not under their worlds section, not under their politics section or Canada section.

They dangle these BS stories infront of the herd to distract us from whatever they dont want us to pay attention to.

They dangle these BS stories infront of the herd to distract us from whatever they dont want us to pay attention to.

On the flip side, the general populace is much more entertained by these stories than by terrorism bills. Media gets paid by ads, the more clicks a page gets, the more people view those ads, the more money the media makes. They're basically writing for clicks.

Last edited:
On the flip side, the general populace is much more entertained by these stories than by terrorism bills. Media gets paid by ads, the more clicks a page gets, the more people view those ads, the more money the media makes. They're basically writing for clicks.
I agree but thats why we have no shortage of buzz type media for those stories.

Its the job of serious news outlets to inform the population of what is happening rather than get involved with smoke screenings. That same day, i checked CBC, National Post, Toronto Star, CP24 and Globe and Mail and not a single one of them had this on their main page or anywhere. The only one who had it in a small font in their front page was CTV.

Then again, CBC has become a state broadcaster and is doing what RT does in Russia dna what CNN/FOX do in states.

I wish people (in majority) were a little more aware of what is happening around them.

Entrainment is great when its one of the things you spend your time on but when thats the only thing you do, then it becomes a problem. Thats when the state herds us around like a bunch of sheep while we have our heads down, grazing on the bs they feed us with.

I need a job, can I identify as a privileged white male?
50OIIeT.jpg

We're full

I agree but thats why we have no shortage of buzz type media for those stories.

Its the job of serious news outlets to inform the population of what is happening rather than get involved with smoke screenings. That same day, i checked CBC, National Post, Toronto Star, CP24 and Globe and Mail and not a single one of them had this on their main page or anywhere. The only one who had it in a small font in their front page was CTV.

Are you implying that most of the 'news' is scripted towards a desired outcome to keep the populace in line?

[video=youtube;eZVv2AOCnaA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZVv2AOCnaA[/video]

Back
Top Bottom