The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 178 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

I only took my brother-in-law's bike out for a quick ride. Enough to scratch the itch for now. Started working on my bike. Should be ready by the weekend.

Think Thursday might be warm enough for a group ride? I'm planning on riding to work that day, but who knows what the weather will actually be like (especially after the sun goes down)...any thoughts??

Think Thursday might be warm enough for a group ride? I'm planning on riding to work that day, but who knows what the weather will actually be like (especially after the sun goes down)...any thoughts??

Unlikely.
Besides, with all the snow coming down right now the road crews are throwing down salt on the roads again - just saw a plough go by actually.

Unlikely.
Besides, with all the snow coming down right now the road crews are throwing down salt on the roads again - just saw a plough go by actually.

It's snowing there?! Booooo....! I have my fingers crossed that today is the last day of crappy winterish weather until December :)...maybe even January 2014 :)!!

going to wait until its a little warmer, in the middle of some house renovations right now

I was thinking about riding in tomorrow too! However, I work until 7:30pm, so no riding for me afterwards....

This morning is a good excuse to test the new bickle warmers, safety first :)

omg....rode to work this morning, by the time I got to work (10 min drive) my fingers were so cold it hurt!!

Hahaha!
Rode to work today too and it was great! Kawi girl, you just need warmer gloves!

+1

I didn't even turn my heated grips on this morning.......although my neck was kinda cold after a half hour on the 401.

Hahaha!
Rode to work today too and it was great! Kawi girl, you just need warmer gloves!

I was thinking of maybe getting something like this to go over my gloves
images

Anyone planning on watching the MotoGP race on Sunday?
Forecast is 40% rain (till Weds actually - good to wash away the salt and sand).
Likely glue myself to the tv or if anyone wants to get together find a pub that might be willing to show it...

I'll be out riding on Sunday. If anyone wants to join me, let me know.
I've got $20 that says Sunday afternoon will be sunny and warm!

Any sunny weather we get I'll be busy trying to hide all my headlight wiring so that I can actually pass my safety this time :( booooo

Hi,
Anybody interested in occasional ride between Monday-thursday somewhere west of Orangeville?
I was looking for Orangeville ride groups but could not find
Please let me know
Thx :)

theres a couple good roads up there for sure, but we'd leave from K/W

I'd be in as long as we can get a little group of people to go out that way

In my experience, rides up near Orangeville are better on weekends because while you're up there you need to do Dufferin Rd 17 and River Rd which makes it a several hour ride. :)

Back
Top Bottom