The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 179 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

soooo what the eff is going on with the weather?! More snow/ice tomorrow I'm hearing...... big big sad face :(.

How many guys/gals end up at the rides normally?

really varies, sometimes 3 or 4, sometimes 15

How many guys/gals end up at the rides normally?

Depends on the day really - there doesn't seem to be a real pattern. Anywhere from 3-21 (Easter weekend last year) group size..
Average would be 5-8.

If you want to post up a ride invite on the forum, the format is usually:
Day:
Time:
Meet Location:
Approximate Duration of Ride:
Pace: M1 friendly or no (401 highway may be used), etc.

Best bet is to post it up a couple days beforehand.

I'll try and make it out to a ride one day. I'm a student at UW so I may be one of the younger guys there but who cares!

I'm 25, so you guys won't be the only young ones out :)!

Wish I was 25! At least you guys are out of that hell zone for insurance. I'm 23 and insurance kills! Hope to see you guys on the road soon!

Awesome day - who's riding!

Were you high yesterday?!? Sheesh....lol!

Okay, time to organize a ride! I'll even be good and use the correct format....

Day: Monday April 15 (Supposed to be sunny and a high of 17!!)
Time: Be gassed up and ready to go at 6:00pm sharp! If you want coffee or social time, show up early.
Meet Location: Tim Hortons at Lackner and Victoria in Kitchener
Approximate Duration of Ride: Nothing crazy, maybe 1.5-2 hours. Ride down to Paris, stop for a quick break and head back.
Pace: Pace will be M1 friendly, but we might not be back in time for sunset.

Anyone in?

Were you high yesterday?!? Sheesh....lol!

Okay, time to organize a ride! I'll even be good and use the correct format....

Day: Monday April 15 (Supposed to be sunny and a high of 17!!)
Time: Be gassed up and ready to go at 6:00pm sharp! If you want coffee or social time, show up early.
Meet Location: Tim Hortons at Lackner and Victoria in Kitchener
Approximate Duration of Ride: Nothing crazy, maybe 1.5-2 hours. Ride down to Paris, stop for a quick break and head back.
Pace: Pace will be M1 friendly, but we might not be back in time for sunset.

Anyone in?

I may be in depends on home bad my weekend is and if my bike fires up. Whats M1 freindly mean?

PM me the route your planning, I'm in for some riding, just depends where your going

I will know closer to that day but I should be able to make it back from work by then.

I'll do my best to make it out for the ride I'm picking up my new bike in the morning but unfortunately I am working 12 hrs Sunday night to Monday morning so I may not be awake at that time but I'll try!

I'll do my best to make it out for the ride I'm picking up my new bike in the morning but unfortunately I am working 12 hrs Sunday night to Monday morning so I may not be awake at that time but I'll try!

Where there's a will, there's a way! ;-)

Seriously though, congrats on the new ride!

Back
Top Bottom