The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 176 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

I used Agip 15w40 full synthetic on Babs (Buell) before she was crunched. Had a super smooth transmission and never had any issues related to oil.
Used Shell Rotella on Suzi (SV1000 track bike) and changed it every 2 track days. Switching to Rotella T6 for Persephone (GSXR 750 track bike) as I have 3 jugs in my garage.

I have troubles remembering names lol everyone needs numbers :)

147,817,323,548,69+1 etc.

Ahem... HE. lol

I thought that cus gixxy (not sure if I spelled that right) was a girl, than Rocket would be too! My bad! :| Rocket looks more like a man anyways...a very VERY sexy man!!!!

I thought that cus gixxy (not sure if I spelled that right) was a girl, than Rocket would be too! My bad! :| Rocket looks more like a man anyways...a very VERY sexy man!!!!

Gsxxy didn't want to share her garage with another girl so I had to get her a hot boy ;)

Anyone thinking of going to this: (weather permitting of course)??
2013 Season Kick off - March 23rd, 11:00 AM Coras -Burlington, Dundas and Appleby

Nope. I'll likely be at the track that day. :) What season are they kicking off, breakfast season?

What track are you going to that day. I am considering going I haven't seem some of the guys that will be there in quite a while.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Any interest in starting a new Kw riders thread. 176 pages is getting long. Just a thought.

Any interest in starting a new Kw riders thread. 176 pages is getting long. Just a thought.

All I ever click is the "Go to first new post" button. You could change your display settings, increase the number of posts per page, to get your page count down. ;)

I have a bookmark that looks like:

"http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?135771-The-Official-Ongoing-Kitchener-Waterloo-and-surrounding-areas-thread/page176&"

Every time a new page is reached, I modify the bookmark from, say, "page69" to "page70" (as shown in the paste) (I think "page69+1" lands on Jer's webcam... unverified... won't verify...)

change your options to show newest posts first, then your always on page 1

Back
Top Bottom