The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 180 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

route looks good

Where there's a will, there's a way! ;-)

Seriously though, congrats on the new ride!

Haha yeah as long as I'm not falling asleep while riding, I can't see that going well! Thanks I'm super excited about it so I'm sure I wouldn't be able to sleep even if I tried!

Unfortunately, I've got dinner plans...at 6. I'm taking the bike to work tomorrow so I may be able to drop by and meet some of you guys on the way home after work!

Hey Bigevildoer, do you have a red daytona? I saw one in Waterloo in the afternoon today

his isn't red

Hey Bigevildoer, do you have a red daytona? I saw one in Waterloo in the afternoon today

Nope.. mine is black....
Friend of mine has a red one though, so it could have been him.

And Kat - thanks... :p But yes, the bike does look a little small under my fat butt....

perfect weather so far. Too bad tomorrow isn't as good or I would've went to the Burrito Boys night in Mississauga. We should do a Burrito Boyz night in loo too one day.

perfect weather so far. Too bad tomorrow isn't as good or I would've went to the Burrito Boys night in Mississauga. We should do a Burrito Boyz night in loo too one day.

Parking lot is waaayyy too small at the Waterloo location... Have to find another suitable spot.

Parking lot is waaayyy too small at the Waterloo location... Have to find another suitable spot.

Yea true...I'm craving it now talking about it. Burrito Boyz for lunch for me

Burrito and "loo" in the same sentence... are the burritos that bad there? ;)

So is the ride on for tonight :)? I'm going to try to mangia some din dins then get my butt down to the K-dubb :p

Back
Top Bottom