House music lovers! | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

House music lovers!

I do an annual oldschool jam every boxing day at Footwork. last year I had Chris Sheppard, Tim Patrick, Method Men (kenny & Mario) and John E. always a crazy night and slammed.

I'm playing an old school all Vinyl night at Andy Poolhall on the 23rd of May. Not all all house though.. House, Breaks, Tech.. maybe even some classic hip hop jams

Evan's on this board too???

:)

Thanks man. I'll listen to it when I get a chance... I know lots of Hodges stuff and have a bunch of his remixes and other productions... and played at some parties along side him a very long time ago when I used to play out. He's always a solid technician. I really liked the first 2/3rd's of that Fodera set. I want to know the name of the tune at the 100 minute mark. Great tune. Impeccable actually.

If you like local talent - this set I did a long time ago is all Nick Holder productions with some other Canadian talent. House In The City - this is a streaming audio file but it can be downloaded off my site.

here ya go:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc8k825b27k

^^ nice tune. I want that one too and it's not on beatport because it was only a promo:( I emailed Dimitri and hopefully he responds...

The other tune you linked via youtube was from the 60 minute mark of the Fodera set and is also a dope tune. But what is the one at the 100 minute mark? It's a got a big room tribal sound to it and the beat slams back in at 100:20.... crazy tune.

Last edited:
Shane if Dimitri gives you a copy of it I'd love to have one also. Great song.

^^he replied back and said he's working on a release for it and when it's ready he'll let me know where and when it'll be available again. I'll post up once I know.

i can probably get you guys a copy from hodges, him and dimitri are boys:cool:

did anyone go to last sunday's cruise party? It was an amaizing event.

Last edited:
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! For all the peeps that missed it last year, Sat Dec 18th JOHNNY FIASCO IS COMIN BACK! 2 times in one year and before the last time he hadn't rocked tdot for 7yrs! Shame on you for missing the last party, don't you dare miss this one!

The location is suppose to be "secret" so pm me if you want to know lol

lmao, by "secret" do you mean "rape spot"? :laughing8:

I'd come check it out if I didn't have exams. Have fun!

lmao, by "secret" do you mean "rape spot"? :laughing8:

I'd come check it out if I didn't have exams. Have fun!

AG if this was posted by cpain then yes, it would probably be at the "rape spot" lol

And what kind of nazi school do you go to that has exams on the weekend???? If you fail your exam just tell your prof you went to a fiasco party and if he knows anything he'll understand lol

Back
Top Bottom