House music lovers! | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

House music lovers!

Holy thread rebound Batman !

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
Hahaha!

Last time I saw Kenny was probably 2009ish at Sunnyside and til this day was probably the best party I've been to, so thought I'd share lol

Nice!
And thanks for posting this.

I'm going to see Kerri Chandler on Jan 13th, who does one of the best live sets I've ever seen.

But I've never been out to see Kenny Dope. Have tons of his tracks too. I've dj'd at that location back when The Basement first opened up - that's a cool spot!

This year I treated myself to a booth upgrade and picked up a Xone 96 and a MasterSounds FX - so it's much harder to go out now:)

What's up Shane🫡!, trust me when I tell you, Kenny throws down some serious fiyaaaah!

I've attached a pic from the Sunnyside jam, my stankface says it all lol for the entire 4hr set every single track he selected made you stankface and want to jump through the roof!

Do you still spin at venues or just throw down at home?
IMG_0457.JPG

What's up Shane🫡!, trust me when I tell you, Kenny throws down some serious fiyaaaah!

I've attached a pic from the Sunnyside jam, my stankface says it all lol for the entire 4hr set every single track he selected made you stankface and want to jump through the roof!

Do you still spin at venues or just throw down at home?
View attachment 64759
Ha that’s a great pic and what a dope party.
I like Sunnyside jams too.

I just play at home now or really small, late night house parties. I mostly record all my sets and just listen to them over and over when I’m riding, but still try to play almost every weekend if I can.

My buddy comes over every few weeks with his decks, Rane MP2016 & Bozure Isolator and we play 5 hour sets on 4 decks & 2 mixers each time. This is my booth and lately, most nights I’d rather play at home than go out. Takes a really good dj to get me out!

i-sqTnvgH-X5.jpg

Ha that’s a great pic and what a dope party.
I like Sunnyside jams too.

I just play at home now or really small, late night house parties. I mostly record all my sets and just listen to them over and over when I’m riding, but still try to play almost every weekend if I can.

My buddy comes over every few weeks with his decks, Rane MP2016 & Bozure Isolator and we play 5 hour sets on 4 decks & 2 mixers each time. This is my booth and lately, most nights I’d rather play at home than go out. Takes a really good dj to get me out!

i-sqTnvgH-X5.jpg
Nice setup😎

Maybe it's all that ganj that makes you not want to go out🧐.....🤣jk

Back
Top Bottom