House music lovers! | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

House music lovers!

I missed the party last year, but looks like I'll be there this year and staying late. Looking forward to a solid party.

Johnny Fiasco - Sunrise - definitely my favourite tune he has ever produced and a great tune to layer with. Partied many a night at Industry and Buzz to this tune.

Last edited:
WHOA! Just woke up 2hrs ago lol Great party(from the parts I can remember) Last party I went to at that venue the layout was much better, it seemed really cramped in there this time....Shane, nice meeting you, sorry that I was way too drunk 2 carry on a convo but between the tunes n the alcohol words had escaped me lol

haha no sweat - never saw you til really late at night when I decided to check out the DJ booth. Jason Hodges was awesome and Johnny Fiasco was even better. That was the only time I was at that venue and I stayed at the back of the room the whole night where it wasn't so crowded. Was there until 6am... Really good event with a great crowd.

pssssssssssssssst!....Sonny's comin back in march, exact date yet to be confirmed, stay tuned!.....it's gunna be at another NEW "non club" venue, and fyi Shane, I know you weren't feelin the smoke @ the Fiasco party, this venue has a rooftop patio so there'll be no smoking inside

Sweet. I would really be up for this jam. That last location was great for me, but I just don't like coming home smelling like smoke is all....

Keep me posted!

March 19th!

SONNY this saturday:cool: location.....still unknown:confused1: possibly the same venue as the fiasco jam, should know by thurs

:shock:

[video=youtube;Zloqc3Ih-H4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zloqc3Ih-H4[/video]

If anyone is interested, Inna is in Chicago June 21 and Alexandra Stan July 27.

Sent from my SH-02E using Tapatalk 2

Gene Farris 2nite!!!

David Promise's Parties around Toronto have a good mixup of various types of house and techno.

Back
Top Bottom