House music lovers! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

House music lovers!

I loved Roxy back in the day, I was sorry to miss the night.

BTW: The Louie night at revival is on the 6th of Feb, already have my tickets.

i wish this was a MAW thing, if he was bringing kenny with him i definetly would go....should still be a really good time though!

oops, my bad, coulda sworn the 10th, they gave flyers out at revival last...definitely gonna try...

I loved Roxy back in the day, I was sorry to miss the night.

BTW: The Louie night at revival is on the 6th of Feb, already have my tickets.

how was it?

anybody goin out tonight?

I was out at footwork last night. Lee Burridge put on an amazing set, surprisingly without the need of virtual dj and actually used 3 turntables.

come out next sat... chris mayhem debuing at lol restolounge

feb20GENESIS.jpg

here is a mix for a sample of his sound.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/72128322b4790ecf/

Last edited:
I was out at footwork last night. Lee Burridge put on an amazing set, surprisingly without the need of virtual dj and actually used 3 turntables.

this event was also under serious consideration for me, would have liked to see "the beast" in action.

seems FW have been consistently getting top notch djs spinning there recently....i really should check it sometime soon, especially considering my cousin spins there quite often

Hey Romey - I have over 160 mixed sets on my site. About 150 are house and each one is around 70 minutes... Stream or download - it's all free, all the time with no bs.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED:cool:

and if ya don't know about roxy blu then i'm old! lol

I played at and threw many parties at Roxy Blu/Foundation when they first opened up. It was a good venue when it was a fresh space. Nice floors and some great talent played in those rooms.

Last edited:
just got caught up, nice shane, good lookin out. always in the search for more beats (looks like i'll be checkin out your deep house section! wickad!). too bad i missed the gig at revival, i heard it was great.

Last edited:
Nice sets!! All yours? Mind if I d/l em all? :D

Hey Romey - I have over 160 mixed sets on my site. About 150 are house and each one is around 70 minutes... Stream or download - it's all free, all the time with no bs.

Nice sets!! All yours? Mind if I d/l em all? :D

Every set on the site was mixed by me. Download them all if you like.. Since there is over 150 of them, maybe don't do them all at once. They're not going anywhere - I'll just keep adding to the lot.

Anyone here into funky house?
Define funky house.

Every set on the site was mixed by me. Download them all if you like.. Since there is over 150 of them, maybe don't do them all at once. They're not going anywhere - I'll just keep adding to the lot.

Define funky house.

It's a little more on the mainstream side. Usually has four on the floor/disco-like rhythm (but then again, so does a lot of other house, so that probably doesn't help...)

Room 5 - Make Luv
Todd Terry All Stars - Get Down (Kenny Dope Original)
Junior Jack - Stupidisco
Armand Van Helden feat. A-Trak - aNYway

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom