ZX6R Yoshimura Exhaust slip onto GS500F | GTAMotorcycle.com

ZX6R Yoshimura Exhaust slip onto GS500F

crist

hi guys. will my GS500F sounds louder or more silent if i put a ZX6R Yoshimura Exhaust onto it? becuse just by looking at yoshi exhaust, it looks like it would fit to my GS500F mid pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yes it will be louder. But parallel twins like your GS or my versys don't sound all that great, kinda like dueling lawnmowers. Lol

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

For that price you can buy a Jardine full system for the GS500. I have it, I get compliments on the sound.

But Iceman's right, at the end of the day its a parallel twin

Depends if you are comparing it to a stock exhaust ? and if this yoshi has a baffle in it ?

Depends if you are comparing it to a stock exhaust ? and if this yoshi has a baffle in it ?

im only looking how loud it would be instead of using stock exhaust. just for my safety, because my stock exhaust on my gs500f is really quite. i think its really dangerous. would it be loud enaugh to hear my gs500f 4seconds away on the road while riding?

For that price you can buy a Jardine full system for the GS500. I have it, I get compliments on the sound.

im actually just taking parts from my bro's zx6r stunt bike's yoshi exhaust. sorry not willing to spend that much money.

Yes it will be louder. But parallel twins like your GS or my versys don't sound all that great, kinda like dueling lawnmowers. Lol

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

will it be loud enough to hear gs500f with zx6r yoshi exhaust from 4sec away on the road while riding?

Do you have a video? I'm a little curious.

(Not that I'm going to spend any money on mine, I've fallen out of love with it)

Do you have a video? I'm a little curious.

(Not that I'm going to spend any money on mine, I've fallen out of love with it)

You're breakin my heart! I'm outta town for a while so I'll post a video when I'm back. Its a much lower, throatier kinda growl, no longer sewing-machine like

Back
Top Bottom