Zombie flik | GTAMotorcycle.com

Zombie flik

Wingboy

Site Supporter
Woohoo! I finally get to watch My sons film."Vs the Dead" is now available in Rogers on demand.This isn't a Tarantino or Rodriguez film.But Brett got top billing.:D

Woohoo! I finally get to watch My sons film."Vs the Dead" is now available in Rogers on demand.This isn't a Tarantino or Rodriguez film.But Brett got top billing.:D

[edited] Was reviewing a different movie.. Posted my review of this one later in this thread.

Last edited:
Cheesy yes,for sure.Brett told me that when they were filming in an empty downtown parking lot,they used an old Crown Vic and plastic fake guns in one of the scenes.Went well till the real cops showed up.No permit and a budget of a few thou $$.Lol

Cheesy yes,for sure.Brett told me that when they were filming in an empty downtown parking lot,they used an old Crown Vic and plastic fake guns in one of the scenes.Went well till the real cops showed up.No permit and a budget of a few thou $$.Lol

[edited] Wasn't discussing this flick.. Had things mixed up

Last edited:
Woohoo.Brett gave me an early b'day present yesterday.My own dvd copy.
51yRGzwVeJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

And here is the trailer.
[video=youtube;tnYkNvxw_sA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnYkNvxw_sA[/video]

Last edited:
By the way, let me know where I can buy the DVD or (even better) a non-DRM digital copy. I'd like to support independent movie projects, especially when they're in my neck of the woods :)

DRM = Digital Restrictions ("rights") Management - basically technology that allows a media producer to prevent the buyer from enjoying legally purchased content within the limits of the law. Some examples of the uses of DRM:

1) Prevent making backup copies, so if your content craps out, you have to buy it again
2) Prevent being able to loan it to a friend (it will only play on 1 or 2 devices)
3) Prevent being able to sell/rent out used content
4) Prevent content conversion - so if I loan my e-book to a blind friend, he can't plug it into a text-to-speech program to enjoy it; he has to purchase a separate audio version

All of those uses being prevented are legal, but if the content is "protected" by DRM ("digital locks"), in many jurisdictions it's illegal and criminal to circumvent them (the Cons are trying to pass that in Canada right now).

Edit: Order placed

Last edited:

Proud Papa :p

I'd love to see it. Other than ordering on Amazon, is there another way to get a copy? Any local distribution?

Proud Papa :p

I'd love to see it. Other than ordering on Amazon, is there another way to get a copy? Any local distribution?
Contact Brett at "Hammer City Records".I'm sure he can do something.

Went the easy route through Amazon, looking forward to watching in a couple weeks.

Went the easy route through Amazon, looking forward to watching in a couple weeks.

I got it on Friday and finally got around to watching it.. My original review was for another movie (seen so many that I got'em mixed up lol).. As for this one.. Definitely low budget but still entertaining. There is a bit of character development but then there's also plenty of gore. If you're into z's, it's worth a watch.

Back
Top Bottom