YZR 500 in Peterborough

Yorkee

Site Supporter
Saw this on evilbay...

$T2eC16F,!zEE9s3!(I6DBR-psR6U+g~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!qgFHz2KvvNKBR-pvwHd2!~~60_3.JPG

$T2eC16N,!zQE9s3srYqOBR-pwzRHWw~~60_3.JPG

If I have $20k to waste....

That other guy with the spondon chassis replica Rossi nsr500 was down to 18. This guy is stoned and that bike while cool looking would ride and handle like crap....he won't get anywhere near asking and if he wants to sell he should ask 10

Believe thats Andy Jones (Adjustment Tech) replica its actually an RZ500 still very nice but not a YZR

TZR250 frame with a RZ500 stuffed into it (license plate and headlights was the first clue.
Nice bike.
$26,000 uhmmm not that nice.
No where near that nice. That's real YZR monies.

wow... can't fool you guys.

Would love to ride one on the street as it. Or tune it to some triple digit hp and give the 4-stroke guys a good run.

I've seen this bike at Shannonville once, years ago. It is/was Andy's bike (Adjustment Tech). At that time, it looked really good up close.

No idea how well it works ... I don't think this is something that you want to push the limits with.

And that begs the question ... what do you do with it? You don't want to ride it hard for fear of crashing it, and it's not a very good street bike. It's not a real YZR. If you want a track bike, there are plenty of better choices. If you want a street bike, likewise. If you want a really cool, interesting piece ... then what's it worth to someone other than the person who built it?

I suspect the owner will end up keeping it ... and honestly, with something special like this, it's almost always worth more to the person who built it than it is to anyone else.

I like this bike, but I'd rather keep my own FZR400 race bike that I've also spent far more on than I could ever sell it for ...

Heh...I didn't know Brembo made 6 pot calipers! It's way over priced but I wouldn't mind taking it for a spin anyways.

Think I saw this bike years ago at the North America Gamma Track gathering at Calabogie.

The guy that has the Lucky Strike rgv250 vj23 was also working on the fairings from this bike during the winter. I'm guessing it's got some quality paint on it too. I believe he and Andy from Adjustment tech go way back.

Bit much for me... but would also love to have a go.

Back
Top Bottom