Yamaha tdr250 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Yamaha tdr250

My TE450 has sat practically unused this season because I’m having so much fun on my DT200R - it turns heads everywhere i go and nothing beats the smell of a 2 stroke :)

Another guy I know with a dt200r is trying to setup a 2smoke rip around downtown - anyone else in???

My TE450 has sat practically unused this season because I’m having so much fun on my DT200R - it turns heads everywhere i go and nothing beats the smell of a 2 stroke :)

Another guy I know with a dt200r is trying to setup a 2smoke rip around downtown - anyone else in???
Depends when. Although mine isn't an off-road style.

I am also thinking about a dt200r if I can't find a TDR...

What year/colour is yours?

How's the seat height of the DT200R compare to the TDR250?

Two up on kijii right now.
One belongs to a friend of mine.

Thanks. The new one is marked sold already unfortunately. The other one that has been listed for a long time just had a $1000 price drop too...

the one in Belleville is still too much $$
anyone interested, let know though
I live there and can go for a looksie

Two up on kijii right now.
One belongs to a friend of mine.
Maybe I suck at Kijiji but last I looked (right after you posted this) none came up.

Maybe I suck at Kijiji but last I looked (right after you posted this) none came up.
It sold in a couple of days. $6k plus spares including an engine.

I had a hard time finding it on kijiji too.
I had to ask for him to send me the link.

Im
I know where a 1991 Yamaha TDR 250 is in Ontario. Might be for sale. Let me know if interested and I can try and get the details. These bikes are hard to find.
Im interested

Just sold one of my bikes. Not that I wasn't serious before but now I am on the hunt even harder for one of these...

there was a guy on the forum about a year ago
had a real cream puff TDR250, Gatineau area

low km, mint, completely stock for 6K
@Iceman may remember this one
he started a thread here about it, just to sell it

I couldn't get there in time and it was gone in a few days
then the thread was deleted, strange

Back
Top Bottom