Xpel paint protection recommendation needed | GTAMotorcycle.com

Xpel paint protection recommendation needed

Evoex

The God
Site Supporter
Anyone recommend a shop for the above?

New whip coming in and i want to keep her looking fresh.

Last edited:
Another one? Damn. Post pics when you get it.

How much are you getting covered? My last car had the hood lip done and then after a mental error on my part, the hood lip and quarter panels (insurance job). Both shops were fine. To be honest, I don't notice a huge difference in quality between shops on simple shapes. If you have a super curvy body, skill matters.

How much do you think you will care about the car? Paint correction/ceramic/PPF will look great but costs a lot. Once you install PPF, I doubt you can do paint correction/ceramic with visually acceptable results.

Another one? Damn. Post pics when you get it.

How much are you getting covered? My last car had the hood lip done and then after a mental error on my part, the hood lip and quarter panels (insurance job). Both shops were fine. To be honest, I don't notice a huge difference in quality between shops on simple shapes. If you have a super curvy body, skill matters.

How much do you think you will care about the car? Paint correction/ceramic/PPF will look great but costs a lot. Once you install PPF, I doubt you can do paint correction/ceramic with visually acceptable results.
primarily an anti rock chip move.

she seems to be against against a partial hood treatment (doesn't like the look). Unless she changes her mind i assume we'll do the hood/bumper and headlights if if seems worth it.

primarily an anti rock chip move.

she seems to be against against a partial hood treatment (doesn't like the look). Unless she changes her mind i assume we'll do the hood/bumper and headlights if if seems worth it.
Consider quarter panels too if you are going that far. Most quarter panels have a lip just like the hood that attracts chips.

My go to is STEVE

Elevated Auto
2250 Markham Road unit 4
Scarborough, ON M1B 2W4

info@elevatedauto.ca
Facebook.com : ElevatedAutoGTA
Instagram : @ElevatedAuto

CX5 has very thin red paint but the PPF has done a decent job. After ~3 years there are some nicks/tears (we take it on dirt roads / rocky trails often) but nothing like a non-ppf vehicle.

To make life even easier for my girlfriend I ceramic coated the car (FEYNLAB). She gets complimented all the time about how shiny / new her vehicle looks.

What did you buy!?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe @ AMP motorsports in Vaughan. Had a few cars done by him. Decently priced
Had a few people outside of GTAM recommend him as well.

Thanks for reinforcing the decision.

Back
Top Bottom