Wsbk 2018 | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wsbk 2018

Rea seems to be making way more mistakes than I ever remember from the past 3 seasons. Multiple times per race he seems to run off line or outbrake himself. The Kawi seems to have really taken a performance hit and he is pushing his nuts off to stay at the sharp end.

Rea seems to be making way more mistakes than I ever remember from the past 3 seasons. Multiple times per race he seems to run off line or outbrake himself. The Kawi seems to have really taken a performance hit and he is pushing his nuts off to stay at the sharp end.

Might be the bike, but that doesn't explain how Sykes had it dialed in just right that last race. Pole position advantage notwithstanding...

Might be the bike, but that doesn't explain how Sykes had it dialed in just right that last race. Pole position advantage notwithstanding...
Pole position won Sykes that race. He has never been strong at fighting through a pack. By the time Rea and VdM got clear they were 4-5 seconds back. Sykes could just cruise and maintain the gap. I think Rea could have tried to catch him but no point as he is already way behind Rea in the points.

Pole position won Sykes that race. He has never been strong at fighting through a pack. By the time Rea and VdM got clear they were 4-5 seconds back. Sykes could just cruise and maintain the gap. I think Rea could have tried to catch him but no point as he is already way behind Rea in the points.

As you said before though, Rea was making unforced errors even without VdM biting at his heels. Sykes didn't.

And nobody even came close to matching Sykes' race pace in Race 2.

Sofuoglu retiring from racing

Last race on may 13 in Italy

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Puccini kawasaki won't win any more title without Sofuoglu! Mind you this year the R6 rules the wss series;)

Nothing about round 5? Race 1 was a clinic by the Kawasaki riders and race 2 showed that Kawi have found whatever was lost with the chicken ***** rules changes from the off season and Rae made it all work as it should. Absolutely dominating performance all weekend by the green bikes.

Mark

Holy crap guys.
Use the freaking Google machine...
Not hard to find links at all.
Just stop spamming the thread.

As mentioned in several places,
RacingHD.net
Dailymotion.com

Is anyone else having problems with the racingHD.net site? I keep getting network errors and 503 server unavailable when trying to watch race 1.

EDIT: it seems the problem was Chrome. It worked OK on Firefox.

Mark

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom