Wsbk 2018 | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wsbk 2018

Nick_f

Site Supporter
can you link me john?

sempre1

The Superstock 1000 it is a fantastic series to watch, always on their limits with almost a stock bike!
Back to back in Assen this weekend....nice!

Roady

Finally our beloved John can offer us the WSBK championship, the circle is complete, if you could send me the link i would greatly appreciate it

Zotto

Hello john,

I am wondering if you would please share the WSBK 2018 link.!

I really appreciate the motogp link shared and i am wondering if you a link i could send a donation too?

Also is there any way in the future that you might host the BSB as well?

Thanks again!

Z

chdr

sorry to say guys that there is nothing posted for assen wsbk round 4 2018 from john to watch at this time :( john is working very hard to give us motoGP please be patient if he can get it done i will hook you up with a link to his torrents or direct download again please be patient its a huge workload he dose to help us all
cheers
chdr

Double-D

sorry to say guys that there is nothing posted for assen wsbk round 4 2018 from john to watch at this time :( john is working very hard to give us motoGP please be patient if he can get it done i will hook you up with a link to his torrents or direct download again please be patient its a huge workload he dose to help us all
cheers
chdr
What chdr said.
So please read the other posts before asking.

mmattockx

Gentlemen, round 4 race 1 can be found on dailymotion once again. Hopefully race 2 will follow...

Mark

Top Bottom