wow, death wish driving... | GTAMotorcycle.com

wow, death wish driving...

thats in hong kong. they are speaking cantonese
and those road signs are in cantonese as well as hong kong signs.

how do i know? i go to hong kong every year for at least a month lol.

p.s. the guy is swearing his *** off like theres no tomorrow haha.
its actaully kinda funny

thats in hong kong. they are speaking cantonese
and those road signs are in cantonese as well as hong kong signs.

how do i know? i go to hong kong every year for at least a month lol.

p.s. the guy is swearing his *** off like theres no tomorrow haha.
its actaully kinda funny

in this case, hong kong = gixxer riders' wet dream. lol

honestly i wish the roads here were more like hong kong's roads. their roads are so smooth its hard to find a pot hole or bumps anywhere lol.

here the snow plows destroy our roads and even though government collects road taxes they dont fix them up=/

Synopsis- Some guys driving really fast endangering people's lives for their own selfish amusement and a complete waste of 2:35mins of your life because they don't even crash :(

Better synopsis: guys drivin fast and having a wicked-fun time on public roadways... aka we'd all do it too if we had the opportunity and the ballllzzzzz

Decent bit of driving at least.

lol i grew up in hong kong. its funny, i remember one time, the cops set up a trap to stop illegal street races, but some cars/taxis and trucks came along, so the cops used them as a barricade. it was all over the news.

in this case, hong kong = gixxer riders' wet dream. lol

hahaha not really...summers get to over 35degrees in humid weather with layers of pollution overhead. plus, the roads only get clear at night. in the daytime, traffic is 10x worse than toronto. oh, and not to mention increasing numbers of speed cameras.

haha i agree w/ u hc7. if u speed along 1 highway of hong kong from beginning to end. u can have enuff speeding tickets and demerit points to have ur license revoked lol and possibly ur vehicle impounded lol

but good thing about hong kong is. theres a ''watch out speed camera ahead!'' 90% of the time about 200ft behind u actually hit the speed trap itself lol.

Back
Top Bottom