Words you hate | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Words you hate

To me "unprecedented" is like a burn. Like saying "we've been through worse **** than this, but you bitches are eating this up", that kind of unprecedented.

"I reiterate again" = I'm saying it again again

"Very unique" Unique means there is only one. "Very" implies there are more.

"Brand new, only used once."

"Mobilize" ie hop in the pickup truck.

NOS.

The part that you removed from the package, mounted, then removed is used now, not NOS.

"sup"

Everytime someone says "Whatsaaaap" - my instant reply is "BBM". Then they never talk to me again! And I luv it!

vintage.

every piece of old , possibly broken , unusable bit of crap on marketplace is now "vintage" . And 'rare' , just because it is a new discovery for you does not make it rare. There were 297,000 of them built over 35 yrs. You just did'nt see one.

Misuse of lose, loose, loosed and loosed. Also, decimate means only losing 10 % of something, not eliminating it.

A big one that really bothers me. Nazi.
People should do a little homework before they throw that word out there.
Being told to stay home during a pandemic has zero to do with the reign of terror that Hitler tried to take over the world with.

Being told to stay home during a pandemic has zero to do with the reign of terror that Hitler tried to take over the world with.
Once the left started throwing that word around at everyone for really silly reasons it lost its stigma. Anytime a word is overused people get desensitized... kind of like the C word in Australia, it's thrown out every sentence and people don't blink an eye, but say it in canada and people lose their minds.

You missed the point of my comment on the other thread - that was sarcasm. We are on the same page here.

Back
Top Bottom