Why Android is better than iPhone. | Page 138 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why Android is better than iPhone.

OMFG...I actually LOLed at this one!!!!!

iphone-20.jpg

MicroUSB cables for Androids can be found at the dollar store. Gotta love Apple proprietary stuff. They always catch the iSuckers in the end.

Ahem,

IMG_6266-580x4181.jpg

Android has NEVER been as fast and fluid as iOS. Even neutral parties and some android fanboys will admit this.

iOS and iPhone have the absolute best touch response in the world and the smoothness is unparalleled.

Haters gonna hate

Pound for pound, Android Jelly Bean simply does it all better.

Here's Why Android Jellybean Is Better Than Apple's New Operating System iOS6 For The iPhone

Overall Google's Android OS is much more robust and feature packed than Apple's.
Jelly Bean's updates are focused around speed. Google wanted to drastically improve the performance throughout the system and for the most part they achieved that.
Apple has polished its operating system and added a lot of nifty features but it is still struggling to keep up with Android.

http://www.businessinsider.com/google-android-jellybean-versus-apple-ios-6-2012-9

Last edited:
try harder bro :lol:

"Apple has polished its operating system and added a lot of nifty features but it is still struggling to keep up with Android (Jellybean)."

Just the facts bud.... have fun with your 2011 iphone5. :)

Pound for pound, Android Jelly Bean simply does it all better.

Here's Why Android Jellybean Is Better Than Apple's New Operating System iOS6 For The iPhone

Overall Google's Android OS is much more robust and feature packed than Apple's.
Jelly Bean's updates are focused around speed. Google wanted to drastically improve the performance throughout the system and for the most part they achieved that.
Apple has polished its operating system and added a lot of nifty features but it is still struggling to keep up with Android.

http://www.businessinsider.com/google-android-jellybean-versus-apple-ios-6-2012-9

Each to their own, but the value of the iPhone is beyond just the OS. I have not really read much about android because I use the Apple Ecosystem, but there seems to be nothing as as the whole airplay setup that all Apple devices can use. Its not a little gimmick, its something used daily and is very very functional. No need for wires, no need for an hdmi adapter for my iPad or iPhone, it all plays seamlessly and without stuttering in full HD through Apple tv.

I like iOS, is there more feature rich things out there? I will have to take others word for it, but the Apple way is a well rounded, easy to use and well thought out system.

Android is wal-mart, man... you can't expect fluid functionality and groundbreaking features, or a well-polished product. Have you seen how many handsets companies like HTC and Samsung install that OS on? A new one comes out every 3 weeks :lol:

Its for mass consumption.

iOS is for the distinguished used.

I already have one man, no savings necessary.

I mainly only drive it to Starbucks and the Apple store though.

apple is more like toyota, they sell millions, you pay for 'reliability' at a higer price for the limited experience you get but oh boi do i like my toyota. ferrari doesnt sell enough, and is too niche to be available to millions of earthlings

android is more of a tuner brand, say subaru, where some of them you might not like/ or think it looks good but its largely tunable but still a good brand when stock if you know how to use it properly.

and you see subaru does such a great job that they did a joint venture toyo and suby together with all the suby internals and toyo body,
i say we should try to make an Apple-droid venture! would be awesome ahah

so mmmnaked, when do i get to ride ***** seat? ill dress up as a girl if needed :D

You too can have a flagship phone that takes 4 additional months to get a newly released update :lol:

No that was my classic Porsche actually

I take that one to Tim Hortons

Back
Top Bottom