Who's still riding? Fall & Winter 2022 (& 2023!) edition! | Page 28 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? Fall & Winter 2022 (& 2023!) edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today look great and tomorrow's supposed to be better. Maybe get out both days....

8 deg today 10 tomorrow...oh lawd thank you for global warming

Is that salt on your tires????

Jesus your bike is gonna rust to pieces by next week. Call @PrivatePilot

P.S. get a rad guard bruv.

Put some acf 50 before the ride, gave it a rinse after, all good

Nice to see @Brian P and some bikes out and about

Mmmm, sweet looking Triumph.

How does it compare to your superduke?
im still doing the break in, so everything is limited on the bike, and the roads were soaking wet and cold so not really sure, but based on the previous test ride on the demo bike, its fast but more composed and refined, gear box and quickshifter is much slicker, fueling is superior, fit and finish is superior to the Ktm, TFT dash is weird but I'll get used to it. Its a very high quality, polished bike.

I get the sense the triumph is sharper, it weighs less, the front end seems a bit lower, visually its obvious its got a shorter wheelbase.

The KTM on the other hand is just insane. Its more raw and agricultural, and to call it a motorcycle is almost a disservice. Like Frankenstein its alive and a monster. Every time I ride it, it quickens my pulse or scares me (or both)

If we were doing a hypothetical race on a closed course, the triumph would be easier to go fast on, the KTM would be more work to go fast, but more fun/scary.

Chilling at hockley, can’t believe I paid 18 bucks for some stale raw nuts.

A lot of bikes buzzing around today. Just finished a walkabout at GP, a bunch of bikes came and went while I was testdreaming in the showroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom