Who's still riding? Fall & Winter 2022 (& 2023!) edition! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? Fall & Winter 2022 (& 2023!) edition!

Went out for an hour or so on the trials bike yesterday.

Did little over 600km on Sunday from Mississauga. The fun part started at Fynn's Turn and ended at Port Severn. Lucky to have days like these on the weekends now.

Drove up to cottage today, Lakefield area. Lots of bikes on the road including 2 Honda ST1300's a pretty rare sight these days. I'm hoping to get a nice Northey's Bay Road, 36, 507, 3, 118, 62, 620 loop ride in Thursday. Ride home to Mississauga Friday as bike winters in the city and I don't want to leave the ride home much longer as the weather can change quickly this time of year.

Pretty spectacular weather for this time of the year. I guess climate change has a few positives for us in the northern climes. Our pineapple harvest this year was better then last year's.

Tomorrow is looking hella nice. Got a nice 400km ride planned - can't miss an opportunity for warm weather riding in early November.

Tomorrow is looking hella nice. Got a nice 400km ride planned - can't miss an opportunity for warm weather riding in early November.
Nope, I still refuse to ride on weekends with crazy drivers. I’ll go Monday instead. Might only be 13c but no traffic.

Great 300km jaunt up to Hockley and Mono Centre today. Enjoyed a delicious sandwich, cookie and coffee at the Hockley General Store as per usual.
Stopped in to grab some cans at Mono Centre Brewing. Great spot and great people.

IMG_5599.JPG

View attachment 58277

Last edited:
Took my last ride for the season today. I had to take it for storage and this was really the only day I could. Great day for a ride.

Nope, I still refuse to ride on weekends with crazy drivers. I’ll go Monday instead. Might only be 13c but no traffic.
I wouldnt count on it. No school, parents on the road with bored kids.

Planning to travel gravel on Sunday with another 2 or 3 klrs.

I wanted to ride so badly last night. But I just got a half sleeve and I figure better not to throw on a tight motorcycle jacket over it. Either way, do you guys know if there exists riding maps for other provinces like Quebec for an example, like the one we have with the stars.

Heading to Wasaga Beach this morning

@otwo_91 - Calimoto app has user submitted routes. Each route has a rating for fun, scenery and road conditions.

Great practice ride with 3 other trialers yesterday. Only fell twice, but on both arthritic wrists. A single malt helped later.
Test rode a new EM electric machine. VERY impressive! It has a clutch and an idle setting. The owner played all afternoon and it was still at 85% when we packed up.

Great practice ride with 3 other trialers yesterday. Only fell twice, but on both arthritic wrists. A single malt helped later.
Test rode a new EM electric machine. VERY impressive! It has a clutch and an idle setting. The owner played all afternoon and it was still at 85% when we packed up.

That's something I'd definitely want to try out!

Back
Top Bottom