Who's still riding? Fall & Winter 2022 (& 2023!) edition! | Page 61 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? Fall & Winter 2022 (& 2023!) edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news: An all-new Indian Scout coming on April 2nd

Hope they put the Powerplus engine onto the Scout...its gotta compete with the Harley Sportster somehow!

Ok..so it appears they've come out with a new 1250cc engine that puts out slightly better numbers than the outgoing engine:

Should be interesting to see how this fares vs Harley's Sportster S with the revolution max 1250T

Ok..so it appears they've come out with a new 1250cc engine that puts out slightly better numbers than the outgoing engine:

Should be interesting to see how this fares vs Harley's Sportster S with the revolution max 1250T
Saw those on CMG online this morning.

That one pictured, the Scout 101 is a nice looking bike and the whole line is really. I never cared for the bulbous-donut for tires esthetic and the normal 19" front improves the appearance IMO, and probably the riding experience too.

They are MUCH better looking than HD's crappy reinvention of the sportster. I hope they sell a ton of them.

Had a string of 20+C days this last week. Riding every day!

Did some mountain climbing:

20240403_131531-X2.jpg

20240403_132558-X2.jpg

And then some more braaping:

oyama_8-X2.jpg

oyama_9-X2.jpg

Last edited:
Hands didnt freeze tonight on the way back, id say riding season is here.

For some, riding season been here for a while! As of last night's gas fill my bikes at at 8,192 km for this year so far. :) Gear can make a huge difference!

.. Tom

For some, riding season been here for a while! As of last night's gas fill my bikes at at 8,192 km for this year so far. :) Gear can make a huge difference!

.. Tom

So, I have to ask, where exactly are you regularly riding to/from where you're averaging almost 100km/day even in January thru March?

.. Tom

Damn. :oops:

I'm just over 4K kms for 2024 as of today. Half of that done since last week of March!

Edit: oh yeah plus another 2K km in Oz in February. So 6K for 2024! I don't feel so bad anymore...

So, I have to ask, where exactly are you regularly riding to/from where you're averaging almost 100km/day even in January thru March?
He commutes from Port Perry into the GTA/city if i remember correctly? Then weekend romps.

We are finally getting some better temps, but it would be nice to have a day without gale force winds!

We are finally getting some better temps, but it would be nice to have a day without gale force winds!
You’re a vstrom owner now, you should be able to ride through volcanoes now

My work is 70 km each way which is part of it. Sundays and Mondays are my days off. This past Sunday went to Bancroft and then Huntsville. I think that was a 450 km day. I went to Prince Edward county to watch the clouds block the eclipse on Monday. That ended up being a 400+ km day. The week before I went to the country to check on where I wanted to be to watch the eclipse and to Bancroft to check on the roads, I usually do a little "Round the block ride" on my day (or days) off and end up doing anything from 200 to 400 km.

I ride a lot.

..Tom

I didn't ride in January. Partially being sick, other part was bike in the shop and waiting for a part. got the bike back in Beginning of February.

..Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom