Who's still riding? Fall & Winter 2022 (& 2023!) edition! | Page 49 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? Fall & Winter 2022 (& 2023!) edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...roads to the north were snow covered this morning but surprisingly clean this afternoon on the way back down. Fresh salt, but not gobs of it. We got absolutely nothing here in the east end. A little bit or rain over the weekened apparently, and then sunny and 15 degrees on Monday.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

So...roads to the north were snow covered this morning but surprisingly clean this afternoon on the way back down. Fresh salt, but not gobs of it. We got absolutely nothing here in the east end. A little bit or rain over the weekened apparently, and then sunny and 15 degrees on Monday.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....
im waffling on riding in to work tomorrow. may be a game time decision

I put new chain and sprockets and am riding out to get safety done tomorrow which when I scheduled it earlier this week, said sunny and 10C-12C.
Now it's saying cloudy with rain... ah well.

I put new chain and sprockets and am riding out to get safety done tomorrow which when I scheduled it earlier this week, said sunny and 10C-12C.
Now it's saying cloudy with rain... ah well.
moar pics pls.

moar pics pls.
Soon...

Just snagged a wireless android/carplay device that should let me get android working on the bike - recently switched away from iphone and it only comes with carplay stock
Bag lights (brake/signal/hazard), gonna tidy up the stock LEDs and remove em
Klockwerks screen, a bit more coverage of my shoulder areas
Dynamat for the fairing, people swear it helps with the speakers

Got my eye on;

Adaptive LED headlight, it comes with LED stock but I want the adaptive feature to throw more light into the corners..had it on a few previous bikes and it's well worth it (imo)
10 setting heated grips
High Flow air intake
Lower profile crash bars with highway pegs

I'm also considering higher handle bars but i'll see how some extended time makes me feel before pulling that trigger.

On the topic of power, my bike comes with a built in plug for heated gear/batter tender in the cockpit.
Wireless Android Auto up and working.
Bag lights, Dynamat and Klockworks screen arrive Monday

1st service set for Thursday@GP - will also install heated grips and the performance air flow intake

Plan to ride tomorrow after the rain gets rid of the salt. Let's gooooooo

1st service set for Thursday@GP - will also install heated grips and the performance air flow intake

Does it have the speakers with the amp in each speaker?

Does it have the speakers with the amp in each speaker?
Stock audio, not sure if there's a single amp or not. I know there is an upgraded set available.

I think ive lost track on what bike is in the stable today. Hahah

My last 3 bikes have all had audio in one form or another, but honestly, I don't use it that much, opting instead to listen to stuff through my intercom/Shure SE215's instead, which I always have in as they're effectively also my earplugs with these things attached.

1709385850704.png

I have had SiriusXM on the last 2 (the Vulcan plus the current Transcontinental) and that's really the only time I use the built in audio, is to pipe that out. Although that tends to only be for an hour or so at a time before I typically go back to listening to audiobooks or podcasts on my intercom speakers again.

My last 3 bikes have all had audio in one form or another, but honestly, I don't use it that much, opting instead to listen to stuff through my intercom/Shure SE215's instead, which I always have in as they're effectively also my earplugs with these things attached.

View attachment 66341

I have had SiriusXM on the last 2 (the Vulcan plus the current Transcontinental) and that's really the only time I use the built in audio, is to pipe that out. Although that tends to only be for an hour or so at a time before I typically go back to listening to audiobooks or podcasts on my intercom speakers again.
I keep trying to use audio on the bike and end up tuning it out. My mind wanders to the road or surroundings and the music just fades. It is like trying to listed to the traffic report on the radio while driving and just keep focusing on something else and missing it. I’ve trying even podcasts in the car and same thing rewind and play. Kudos to those who can multitask.

Pretty decent ride today, lots of bikes out.

@cutekill do we have gtam business cards that I can hand out? often times I end up meeting cool riders, but even though they're from the GTA, they're not on GTAM, and it would be nice to keep in touch

Pretty decent ride today, lots of bikes out.

@cutekill do we have gtam business cards that I can hand out? often times I end up meeting cool riders, but even though they're from the GTA, they're not on GTAM, and it would be nice to keep in touch
Take their phone number and just send them the a link to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom