Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2019 Edition) | Page 16 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2019 Edition)

Didn't get out....got stuck in shopping hell looking for that one last thing (ugh), and that aside the roads were all still sloppy wet pretty much everywhere. Will try again tomorrow after work.

Yeah even warmer tomorrow 6 in the afternoon. My feet were a bit chilly ...heated glove liners worked the charm. Filled up - chain could use some lube. Might get a couple weeks of riding now. 24th is chilly but rest is decent. Rain next weekend but gaps and up to 8 ....watch the radar. Bike could use a wet ride anyways.

MacDoc, You get a lot of strange looks yesterday? Good stuff.

Brian was up today and another rider. We swapped some Australia stories.
It's gorgeous - warmer than yesterday ...forgot my knee armour but still warm enough. ...

solsticerideIMG_1055.JPG

Did a nice run, for Dec, mostly cruising around the city as the roads were drier then north of me. Saw a few other riders out, exchanged some nods. Funny thing I got stopped at a R.I.D.E. That was a first on the bike. (no issues).
Nice day was totally worth it.

Rode my FJR into work today. Nobody on the roads, it was perfect. Heading home now, wave if you pass me on HWY 7.

+4 tomorrow.....might have to go for a Christmas ride....
AFk8aII.jpg

Monday was real nice! Got a thumbs up from a runner lol (she had a nice smile too ! :) )

Is a mix of ice snow rock and more ice :| but I think I still have to give it a try,
if I never come back you know why :unsure:
☃ Merry Christmas :D

I'm eyeballing Saturday...assuming the slight possibility of freezing rain they're talking about possibly hitting tomorrow afternoon/eve doesn't result in 90000000 metric tons of new rock salt being dumped everywhere.

Santa gave me a nice gift, Yesterday and again today is perfect snow conditions for trials bike, I can just motor anywhere I point it!
Thank you Santa, on my second tank of fuel (y) took some pictures I'll post later.

Yeah and I'm going to miss it. Business trip, for a little job that just *had* to get done this year.

Bit foggy on the way in to work this morning but +2 at home and about +6 by the time I got to Vaughn. Very light traffic

..Tom

Back
Top Bottom