Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2019 Edition) | Page 17 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2019 Edition)

Was out today as well. Great for dec 27 for sure. Lots of looks but oh well lol

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

wanted to ride today but the whole household was sick :(

Ugh went out for a ride, not the best, but decent. The temps dropped fast, had to change route a bit to get back to some sunlight. Just too much grey and dampness. But for late Dec I guess it was doable!

Me too, rode to work and went for a quickie after. Grey skies and damp ground isn't great but better than nothing! ?

Got out around the city today; fairly mild in the sun. Got some errands done - beats the truck downtown!

The heated glove liners are fantastic ....it's my feet that get cold after a while but my rides are 1/2 hour this time of year.

Looking okay tomorrow aft tho windy.
Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at Dec, 30    2019    12.59.28 AM.jpg

Later this afternoon might be ok, but Thursday looks more promising.

It has actually dried up. I'm outta here - just going to the forks though. (It is windy)

Still damp, grey, and that sun was trying to come out, but didn't, in the east end.

Is about a 5 for snow riding conditions here today, I've been having a blast with it, everything got covered with half an inch of ice and the last night we had an inch wet snow (y) so far lots of knobby tracks and very few footprints.

DEC31b2019.jpg

DEC31-2019.jpg

Double diamond hills
is Ice covered rock, the snow is the good part !
Is like riding vertical mud surfaces out today :LOL: one wrong move and you are on the lake.

you should try it you'd like it.

Back
Top Bottom