Who's Going Racing? | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's Going Racing?

I actually give Jamie props for taking the high road and not stooping to your level.

High road? He has skin thicker than a OAP buffalos arse. He doesn't care what people say about him as long as they're talking about him. He has no shame. And shame on you all smoking his cock just to watch free MOTO GP, WSBK et al.

Please now resume regular service vis a vis racing............

Learn the different configurations of the track through Video so you have an idea before going

This is screaming alien I believe, I'm in this race somewhere behind lol

[video=youtube;F5HKH79jY5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5HKH79jY5Q[/video]

Nope. It's Technical config.

Knowing what track you're learning is just as important. Don't show up for Technical and think you're riding Screaming Alien..... or vice versa (there's a video from last year's practice of what not to do).

High road? He has skin thicker than a OAP buffalos arse. He doesn't care what people say about him as long as they're talking about him. He has no shame. And shame on you all smoking his cock just to watch free MOTO GP, WSBK et al.

Please now resume regular service vis a vis racing............

I didnt see anyone sucking up to the guy. if anything he gets made fun of more than anyone else on this site. I haven't watched one thing that he has posted yet and generally cringe whenever he is giving any advice about anything. However he has not brought his relationship issues on to this site and for that thank god!

She was wrong to bring those issues up on here and if there actually is legal action happening then he would only be an idiot to talk about it on here. could be used in court.

lets stick to talking about bikes now and leave the bull somewhere else

Nope. It's Technical config.

Knowing what track you're learning is just as important. Don't show up for Technical and think you're riding Screaming Alien..... or vice versa (there's a video from last year's practice of what not to do).
Yes you are right, I am sorry it is technical.

I didnt see anyone sucking up to the guy. if anything he gets made fun of more than anyone else on this site. I haven't watched one thing that he has posted yet and generally cringe whenever he is giving any advice about anything. However he has not brought his relationship issues on to this site and for that thank god!

She was wrong to bring those issues up on here and if there actually is legal action happening then he would only be an idiot to talk about it on here. could be used in court.

lets stick to talking about bikes now and leave the bull somewhere else
:eek:ccasion5: I'm done talking about it.
Also I'm glad I brought it up here cuz I found someone to help me with the case on this forum.

Last edited:
my r1 should be horrible on that layout lol
That's better than the Screamin Alien for big bike....The Alien uses a shorter back straight. Endurance bike, we never even get past 3rd gear doing Alien.

my r1 should be horrible on that layout lol
I rode a gsxr 1000 (CPRL1000) on that layout and it was fine, enjoyed it way more than the 600, I think i was 2nd and 3rd all the way around

Yes. Weather is looking good too.
Come over and say hi.

Will do! What are you riding?

My wife and I are both riding GSX-R 600, she 107 and I'm 108. Under a couple Suzuki canopies.

Test weekend at Shannonville was great. Beautiful weather, great people and good friends. Doesn't get any better. As much track time as you could get in....just perfect. It was great to see the whole RACE family.

Hope the same for SOAR test weekend.

Back
Top Bottom