Who's Going Racing? | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's Going Racing?

If someone owes you money, simply ask for it and if they refuse then take legal action.
It is not very classy of you to keep putting your/his private matters on an open forum, seems very Jerry Springer like.
I actually give Jamie props for taking the high road and not stooping to your level.
Whether he actually owes you anything or not, we'll never know.

Stop trying to make people feel sorry for you, it's lame.
You made a mistake, deal with the consequences.
Sorry if I sound harsh, I'm just calling it how I see it.

I have taken legal action. I'm just trying to make sure everyone knows what kind of person Jamie is.

Whats with all the whining....dont you have a boyfriend whos going racing? Think you're covered for a generator and a lift to the track. And as mentioned, just race instead of track days, you'll love the femme class and you're slow enough that one set of tires will last you most if not all of a season. You're also not fast enough for race tires which means you dont need warmers. All of that could change over the season, but you're fine for round one.

He's not racing and he doesn't have a generator ;)

Is this what happens when I go away for a bit!!!!!

I know where you both live... ****ers. I would never take Jamie's seconds..no offense
I would be Jamie's seconds if he dumped me. But it was the other way around ;)
Plus, isn't zx600 married?

He's not racing and he doesn't have a generator ;)

He doesnt have a generator but he does have friends that do....like me that already offered. Ryan knows me and if you want to race for the same price as a trackday weekend let me know. There is no reason to be blaming it on your ex no matter what the situation is there. If you were serious about wanting to race then you would just do it. if you are nervous or worried that you are not fast enough thats ok but you should admit to it. Racing is aprox the same price as going and doing track days for a weekend and with people help you will have a blast and learn more than at a track day.

I would be Jamie's seconds if he dumped me. But it was the other way around ;)
Plus, isn't zx600 married?
I am MR Inferno!

:D

He doesnt have a generator but he does have friends that do....like me that already offered. Ryan knows me and if you want to race for the same price as a trackday weekend let me know. There is no reason to be blaming it on your ex no matter what the situation is there. If you were serious about wanting to race then you would just do it. if you are nervous or worried that you are not fast enough thats ok but you should admit to it. Racing is aprox the same price as going and doing track days for a weekend and with people help you will have a blast and learn more than at a track day.
I wasn't going to do a race weekend til later in the season. I want to get a little better before attempting a race. It's not that I'm afraid, I just want to be at least competitive. I appreciate everyone offering do let me use their stuff. It means a lot. I'm used to having to do everything on my own. And I like to be self sufficient too.
I'll let you know which race weekend I plan on doing. I'm really looking forward to it!

If i can't get out may 2nd Saturday morning practice at round one will be my first time out...again

WOW, only 17 more days left until the practice weekend at Grand Bend!! Hmmmmmm..... better start doing stuff to the bikes soon.

What kind of "stuff"?? Are you sure DM can be left alone.... LOL ;)

If i can't get out may 2nd Saturday morning practice at round one will be my first time out...again

Friday practice will be my first ride and on a completly new bike. What better way to set the bar low for the rest of the season lol.

im nervous and excited ! never even rode GB hahahah
Learn the different configurations of the track through Video so you have an idea before going

This is screaming alien I believe, I'm in this race somewhere behind lol

[video=youtube;F5HKH79jY5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5HKH79jY5Q[/video]

What kind of "stuff"?? Are you sure DM can be left alone.... LOL ;)

Just need to put water, gas and do an oil change on the bikes. Then see if they'll start. Maybe put some air in the tires too.

Right now DM's too busy to be messing around with the bikes. Probably happen later on in the season...

That's gotta be Mitch Card's vid.....love watching him ride.

Just sucked the paint right off of Tim's bike on the first back straight...wow! Fast 600!

That's gotta be Mitch Card's vid.....love watching him ride.

Just sucked the paint right off of Tim's bike on the first back straight...wow! Fast 600!

I just about **** my pants at 3:44

Back
Top Bottom