• Yes

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Last edited:
I'd have no problem riding an ex-cop Glide. In fact, I might even get one of those yellow police jackets to get free parking. Maybe a flashing red light to get through traffic. There's a certain decadence to a white Harley, like driving a pink Cadillac.

Hey when it comes to harley a "something" Glide is always a good guess. Either that or FL something something.

Reactions: LBV
I'd have no problem riding an ex-cop Glide. In fact, I might even get one of those yellow police jackets to get free parking. Maybe a flashing red light to get through traffic. There's a certain decadence to a white Harley, like driving a pink Cadillac.
Be careful what you wish for RG. A buddy had an old police interceptor and people would always slow down when got behind them.

Be careful what you wish for RG. A buddy had an old police interceptor and people would always slow down when got behind them.
Happens to me now and then, people are confused, but at least they are noticing me (y)

I work with a guy that had a white fat-boy. Heard a couple people say it looked like a police bike when he had it but never feminine. I think it's pretty difficult to make any harley too feminine. My wife was a big supporter of me switching to Harley. "you're turning 30, it's time to get a grown up bike"

I'd guess that 90% of Harleys are black too so having something different appeals to that part of me (have always been lured to cars that are unique and more rare).

Black Harley's are $400 cheaper when buying new and their black paint always looks amazing so they are very common. I'd buy anything but black just to be different.

Black Harley's are $400 cheaper when buying new and their black paint always looks amazing so they are very common. I'd buy anything but black just to be different.

They marketing for Harley is hilarious.

"Stand out from the crowd! Be the black sheep!"

Meanwhile, every Harley rider looks exactly the same, all cookie-cutter decked out in their branded black leather Pirate/S&M gear, to their all-Black motorcycles.

Guess what? Being just another black sheep in a sea of black sheeps actually defeats the purpose of being "THE" Black Sheep...

And what about the truly black sheep in their family? Liquid cooled Harleys? Electric Harley? ADV Harley? Nope... can't have that. That's not a "real" Harley.

:rolleyes:

A pink harley would be manlier than a gixs, id say things are looking up

A pink harley would be manlier than a gixs, id say things are looking up
Say what!? Ok, I'm running you off the road next time I see you in Brampton ... come to think of it, you're likely used to that out there as I am.

Otherwise, head-to-head, me and you qtr mile. You've got the HP advantage but I've got the weight advantage. :ROFLMAO:

You've got the HP advantage but I've got the weight advantage. :ROFLMAO:

image.gif

Nooooo!

Back
Top Bottom