Would you ride a white Harley?

• Yes

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Yeah, no. And I never asked. Things were pretty tense between me and the dealership by the time I took delivery of my Volt over the additional fees they tried to tack on, a bunch of things they didn't want to repair that I insisted they repair, and the missing floor mats...amongst a few other things...so I just wanted to get out of there and move on with the whole thing.

And it was very suspicious as the person seemed to know details that suggested they'd seen some comments I'd posted about it.

All I know is it wasn't me.
28902971.jpg

So just to update, I did not buy the Harley model I was looking into, white or not, but here's the model below, the Sport Glide (came out in 2018). I've found that Harley's are priced quite high ... I ended up getting a 2012 Triumph Thunderbird ABS in red and black with under 11,000 km on it that's in great shape for a good price. I'll post up that when I pick it up.

Black is a 2020 model.

2021SportGlide-all colors.jpg

Congrats on the new bike!
Harley do tend to hold there value. What year was the one you were considering?

congrats

Congrats.
My buddy has a anniversary edition HD decker (Ultra I think is the model) that is white with silver accents and that guy is as diehard HD as it gets and matches the HD pirate who drinks their Koolaid (large hairy biker lad in all HD branded leather that most would be afraid of and of course is also the nicest guy you could meet).

Congrats on the new bike!
Harley do tend to hold there value. What year was the one you were considering?
I like the 2021 graphics but then figured that might not age well so ended up wanting a 2018-2020 with the badge instead. Moot in the end as I never got the HD anyways.
Thanks ... back in a Triumph again after selling the '19 Speed Twin last summer.

selling the '19 Speed Twin last summer.
why did you sell it?

I imagine they're probably like a cruiser, but sporty and with more agility

why did you sell it?

I imagine they're probably like a cruiser, but sporty and with more agility
Too much of a similar ride (rider triangle, etc.) to the GSX and I preferred the GSX over it by a small margin. Long story how I ended up with those 2 but with the cruiser I now have 2 different styles.

I still ride with someone who has one and still think they're sexy as heck.

Back
Top Bottom