Votes: 17 58.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

LBV

Site Supporter
So after owning a couple of cruisers in the past I'm in the market to get one to go with the GSX I have now.

I've got my eye set on a certain model Harley that I test rode a few weeks back. It handled surprisingly well although I swear the rear brake did nothing. :oops: The GSX is awesome at what it does and I've ridden all day on it with no discomfort (normal stops for gas, lunch, etc.) but I want something that's good for 2-up and has side cases for carrying stuff for a more touring-type ride.

There's a white used one that's popped up that looks awesome and white has it's safety-side aspect re: visibility.

However, is white more for the ladies? I think I'd almost always have that "feeling" pulling up to a bunch of other Harley's.

Having said that, I am certainly not your stereotypical Harley rider and have no intent on joining HOG or even heading to Port Dover on a Fri the 13th - just not who I am ... and plus my waist size is 31 so take that for what it is. ;)

What say ye fellow riders? What do you think when you see a white Harley pull up? Are you expecting a lady on it?

I know some will say "dude, do what you want and don't let others perceptions bother you" but a small part of me says otherwise.

You should take that, "small part of you" out back of the shed and kill it, or if you prefer drive out to the country and abandon it somewhere.

The people who would consider a white HD feminine don't warrant your concern. In fact, I'd make a point of avoiding them.

I would be happy with white. As others have said, if other people have an issue with white, that is their problem. Also, even if it isn't and ex police bike, riding a white harley gets a lot of drivers to move out of your way.

Reactions: LBV
I would be more concerned that it’s Harley and not that it’s white.
Trust me I'd have never thought I'd be looking at one but I think this bike is damn sexy and clicks all my want boxes from a functionality standpoint ... comparing it to a new Indian Super Chief and from my research the HD is better for what I need it it to be (incl dealer support).

Not an ex-police bike and I'm keep the model under-hat for now to keep possible competition at bay.

I'd guess that 90% of Harleys are black too so having something different appeals to that part of me (have always been lured to cars that are unique and more rare).

White is an awesome colour for a bike. It makes it stand out in a sea of black bikes. Yes I painted one of my bikes white.

That does it. From this day forward, any Harley bashing will result in a lifetime ban.
Haha, you're going to get it from both sides. Many HD riders will argue it's not a real Harley and everyone else will bash it because it is a Harley. Just leave brand out of it and if people ask tell them it's a Pan America.

Go for it nothing wrong with the color and nothing wrong with Harley.Do guys drive white cars and trucks.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom