White "Corona" Suzuki Lakeshore | GTAMotorcycle.com

White "Corona" Suzuki Lakeshore

slow

Was leaving woodbine beach, heading onto the DVP. Saw a white cbr250 down and front end mashhhhhed up at traffic light exiting to Lake Shore off the DVP.

Not sure what happened, must've been fresh. Hope rider's alright.

This probably happened around 5pm today July 16, 2011.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: White CBR250 Lakeshore

I was down at the lake beside Frenchman's Bay and saw a White CBR250 sitting parked on the curb around 3-4pm today. I really hope it wasn't the same one that got mashed up.

I like optimism so GWS rider
Was leaving woodbine beach, heading onto the DVP. Saw a white cbr250 down and front end mashhhhhed up at traffic light exiting to Lake Shore off the DVP.

Not sure what happened, must've been fresh. Hope rider's alright.

This probably happened around 5pm today July 16, 2011.

GWS Rider.

Saw it too as I was getting off the DVP. It was actually a white GSXR with a Corona sticker but I didn't see the rider anywhere and there was no EMS yet. Any word on what happened?

Crashed GSXR.jpg

Last edited:
GWS - odd to have a crashed bike and no rider around and no EMS. Maybe stolen?

I take that southbound exit to the Lakeshore. The exit lane narrows and you have to know to keep to the right / curb side as there is a manhole cover that is deep / depressed into the roadway and if you are breaking hard and go over that cover, you can lose control pretty fast. There also is a crest as you hit the exit lane - it's hard to see if traffic is stopped just over the hump. A panic stop over that manhole cover can do you in.

Take care on that exit - it's dangerous for a bike, esp. if you're not expecting the depressed manhole cover and stopped traffic.

GWS rider, wherever you are.

2 buddies passed by on that day, heard the cop saying they were looking for the rider. The shoes were in the middle of the road also.

Back
Top Bottom