Which generators? | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Which generators?

x73665d20140511001831.jpg

Funny I see it more like this,

Sunny, aren't you an electrician? This was a very poor argument, at least clip on an ammeter or watt meter, there is no way those were drawing their max amperage in that test. Stick a sock in the vacuum hose and stand on the floor buffer and see how the test works.

I'm not saying that the generac can't put out 2000w, I'm just saying that test proved nothing, the floor buffer should be pulling well under half the rating and the vacuum probably more than half, but definitely not the full pop. I wouldn't be surprised if a 1 kw generator could run both of those in your test if the starts were staggered.

Ok, ok, because I like you.......

Name plate amperage : 12 AMPS

TESTED AMPS.........

WWee3S5.jpg

Or maybe people like Caboose have no clue......

1 Generac generator - 2000w continuous

1 Eureka Vacuum - 15a x 120 volts = 1440 watts
1 floor brush machine - 4.6amps x 120 volts = 552 watts

total = 1952 watts

I ran this for 10 minutes, it could have went all day I'm sure.

any other questions?

[video=youtube;n4DyPGKKsvA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4DyPGKKsvA&sns=em[/video]

This is like the Diesel Ram thread all over again. The more you post the dumber you make yourself look.

Without instrumentation your "test" is completely meaningless.

Further, your review is only one review. When taken at face value along with all the other Generac reviews it still raises questions of reliability and actual real-world output. Questions that you refuse to or are unable to answer.

Read all the reviews. Make a decision. Buy a generator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caboose.....

see Post 132, and give up man.

You've been proven wrong, yet again.....

The only one who thinks I've been proven wrong is you.

I'm also not sure how me asking questions and you refusing to acknowledge/answer them proves me wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're going to need the voltage at the load to go along with the current to come to a power figure.

everybody just go outside and do a burnout, and smell the burning rubber. smmell it!

Kind of expensive to run in a generator dontcha think?

I can't wait for the snow to leave so I can pull the dirty bike out and burn some oil.

The best smelling two stroke oil you can get,, was a bean oil so messy and you can"t blend it with other oils

If any of you guys are serious about getting one, search kijiji for yamaha ef2000... there is a guy in Guelph selling them for $1080 (prices subject to change to do low dollar).

He is an ODSC member, a dirt bike rider, and a good guy... I bought one and it is brand new in the box, warranty is registered to you in USA, but all is well and much cheaper than buying from Yamaha Canada.

The USA model has a caution sticker warning that the exhaust is hot and might burn you. My canadian model has no such sticker lol
The same reason the Mc Donalds coffee now says HOT...they sue for anything in the States. Common sense...whaaat???

Back
Top Bottom