Which drive test center is better | GTAMotorcycle.com

Which drive test center is better

vanjka

Hello people,

I am set now to do my M2 riding test and follow that with a full M. Since I already have had my M2 and it has expired I would prefer to do my tests in a center that is not doing to give me too much headache.

Any recommendations are helpful as well as tips on what to lookout for. Thank you very much.

See you on the roads soon.

Ivan

Avoid Downsview. My friend took his there. The Examiner is a first class dork.

I hate when people look for the easiest drive test centre, makes me doubt wether or not you are confident enough in your own skills to be able to safely ride a motorcycle.

And why are so many people letting their licenses expire? In most cases this is just poor attention on their part.

I hate when people look for the easiest drive test centre, makes me doubt wether or not you are confident enough in your own skills to be able to safely ride a motorcycle.

And why are so many people letting their licenses expire? In most cases this is just poor attention on their part.

M1 is written and M2 is done through a course that provides a motorcycle. M2 expiring is common because they dont have a motorcycle to use or practice with and saving up for a motorcycle isn't always possible for everyone...so in the end their M2 expires (also renting a motorcycle these days is extremely hard).

As for a good drive test centre, ive noticed that VP and Lawrence has always been great. Did all things related to licensing there and so did my friends, i'm going to do my M2 exit on the 20th there.

I had a good experience, (I passed last Wednesday) and I found the route at Downsview really easy.

So I guess like always, YMMV.

Congratulations. Enjoy the new found pleasures. You might not have had the same Examiner. Guess he did not shout/scream at you.

M1 is written and M2 is done through a course that provides a motorcycle. M2 expiring is common because they dont have a motorcycle to use or practice with and saving up for a motorcycle isn't always possible for everyone...so in the end their M2 expires (also renting a motorcycle these days is extremely hard).

All tests can be done through the DriveTest center. So not everyone goes through a training course.

Thank you very much people for the responses. I will probably go to Downsview since it is the closest to where I live and hope not to get that dork examiner.
I am looking forward to seeing you on the streets and on the highways soon : )

Just did mine at Burlington on Thursday, incredibly simple route and "Phil" was really nice. He told me twice in his prep speech that "He has never failed anyone for doing 110 on the highway"

Back
Top Bottom