Where to get motorcycle gear in Toronto | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to get motorcycle gear in Toronto

I want to do that asap but do you know where to try out Arai helmets for right sizing ?
Maybe Parker Bro's? I've only bought from two shops so far, Parker Bro's and Rider's Choice, which happens to be in Mississauga, Parker Bro's is somewhere on Kipling ave though.

So back to the question... there is no place IN Toronto that is not a total rip-off and accessible by ttc?

Doc's Leathers @ 726 Queen St. West. Small store but it's packed to the gills with some awesome stuff, it's geared more for the cruisers crowd i guess as it's an old school biker store and almost like a head shop, but they do have clothes for all styles including some race style suits that are not shown on their website, i was in there yesterday.

I got my stuff at studio cycle... didn't think it was too expensive, considering how much a bike costs and insurance and blah blah blah.
You'll need around $999 no matter how you divide it up and at what place. But then it's your stuff foreva...foreva eva?

GP Bikes carries Arai. Their staff are super helpful too.

+1 on their staff, super helpful. i once asked for a bikestand, the guy instantly went around the store to grab all the stuff, came back, and taught me how to use it for a good chunk of his time, i ended up not buying but he still said come back any time w/ a smile.

if i were on sales i'd probably give myself a finger for wasting my time lol

Rider's choice is great if you like poor service and expensive gear. I bought most of my gear at cycle world in scarborough. They answered all of my questions and I didn't feel like I was being ripped off. I have been to the cycle world-west location in Mississauga. Do yourself a favour and make the ride to Scarborough (or even Royal Distributing). West's location (same owner as scarborough) doesn't have anywhere close to the same level of service, nor selection. I personally don't feel comfortable in any of the shops in 'Sauga, sadly. BUT, it gives me an excuse to ride out to another store! :)

Back
Top Bottom