Where to find 3M clear film | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to find 3M clear film

beverage

Does anyone know where I can pick up some 3M clear film in the GTA? I notice the tail section on my bike is getting pretty scuffed from my tailbag and want to put on some 3M clear film (or similar product) to protect it.

call your local tint shops, ask if they have any scraps that might not be big enough to use on a car that you could have.

I got mine from Crystal's Glass Tinting in Barrie, but that doesn't help you much in the GTA.

They have this on the first page :

"IMPORTANT: While the tankslapper material is an excellent, inexpensive solution for preventing abrasion damage to your paint's surface, it is not intended to prevent damage from fuel or chemical spills. In the event the film should come into contact with these substances, while refueling for exsample, you must immediately removed the effected piece of film from your bike and wash it with soap and water, at that point it will be ready to reinstall. Failure to do so will result in damage to the film and possiblly your paint finish."

Note, Tankslapper sells both their own film and 3Ms, so you can get either/or from them. I have the tankslapper film on my tank and although I haven't really spilled any gas on it, a little has hit it now and then (overspray) with no ill effects.

Back
Top Bottom